So I hadent used my 3DS in a LOOOONG time and now that I look at it...

#1princeofdeath3Posted 12/10/2013 9:07:50 AM
It has these two lines across the top. Now they only appear when the 3D slider is up but they are sometimes distracting. I was wandering if there is anything that can be done about them? I cant call Nintendo as I live in a developing country (Tunisia, so a lot of stuff I can't get a hold of sadly) and will not be moving till the summer for University, where, should I have the money there, I guess I could get a XL if a solution can not be found. Thanks for the help!! Much appreciated!
---
Princeofdeath3, Official Wolf member of the Knights of Safe Haven.
#2megamachopopPosted 12/10/2013 9:12:38 AM
Pic? Do you mean like dead pixels or what?
#3princeofdeath3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 9:26:00 AM
Pardon? I mean that it seems that there are 2 lines going down the top screen, and wandered if there was a fix. I've looked but found nothing sadly.
---
#4Starwars4JPosted 12/10/2013 9:38:37 AM
Could you give a better description? Are they vertical parallel lines that match up with the border of the lower screen? Are you certain that they're ONLY there when the 3D slider is up?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5knightmere122Posted 12/10/2013 9:41:15 AM
Probably scratches caused by the bottom screen, they are hard to see when the 3D is off.
---
Cincinnati Sports and Buckeye Fan 4 Life
#6princeofdeath3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 9:49:25 AM
Starwars4J posted...
Could you give a better description? Are they vertical parallel lines that match up with the border of the lower screen? Are you certain that they're ONLY there when the 3D slider is up?

Gladly.

The lines DO match up with the elevated point on the bottom screen and if I turn my head I DO see them without the 3D but it's a lot harder to see.
---
#7ss4gogeta_darkPosted 12/10/2013 9:54:40 AM
Most likely dirt got into the crack around the touch screen and scratched the top screen by rubbing against it. This is why I have screen protectors.
---
FX 8150 @ 4.3ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1200/1600|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W8prox64
FCs in contacts. Dream code 5800-2200-1856
#8princeofdeath3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2013 10:24:38 AM
So I'm up the creak without a padle? Oh well...I wish I had been able to get screen protectors at the time but what's done is done I guess.
---
#9Ambassador_KongPosted 12/10/2013 10:35:05 AM
princeofdeath3 posted...
So I'm up the creak without a padle? Oh well...I wish I had been able to get screen protectors at the time but what's done is done I guess.

Try rubbing them off with some alcohol. Mine gets them from time to time. It is usually just dust or oil. Some people have had their screen scratched this way. Personally, I just keep a microfiber cloth folded between the two screens. It keeps them from getting scratched and it is convenient for cleaning.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.