People trying to sell majora's mask ost

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. People trying to sell majora's mask ost
3 years ago#1
You guys should probably wait a bit before putting it on ebay. It's currently flooded. When supply is higher than demand you won't get much in return. I would imagine that trying to sell it in 9 months would net larger yields since there'd probably be less than 5 listed at one time (unless nobody wants them anymore =\)
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513
3 years ago#2
i report everyone selling club nintendo rewards to nintendo support with a link to the auction and username since it's against their tos.. also i report anyone i see selling gateway or owning gateway. if only one of those reports results in a blacklisted owner then it is worth it :)

http://www.nintendo.com/corp/contact.jsp
3 years ago#3
wentzelot posted...
i report everyone selling club nintendo rewards to nintendo support with a link to the auction and username since it's against their tos.. also i report anyone i see selling gateway or owning gateway. if only one of those reports results in a blacklisted owner then it is worth it :)

smh.

............................................________........................
....................................,.-...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-...................................-.,............
.........................,/...............................................:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
#1 Chris Bores fan!
3 years ago#4
lol...
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
3 years ago#5
wentzelot posted...

Wow, you actually spend your time tattling on people online? That's really sad. How does anyone even get to that point in the first place? 0_0
3 years ago#6
majora's mask fans deserve to be ripped off so if you sell your ost make sure you charge a lot
a lot
a lot
Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi
3 years ago#7
Eh, I was giving pointers on how to get more in return from your sales, not encourage e-police to flex what little authority they have on the internet.
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513
3 years ago#8
wentzelot posted...

You should probably go get laid. Immediately.
PSN: ck_22_c GT: ckc22
NA 3DS: 0533 - 4509 - 1310
3 years ago#9
IrateGameFAQer posted...
wentzelot posted...

smh.

....................................,.-...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-...................................-.,............
.........................,/...............................................:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
If i'm lying, then i am telling the truth... and i'm not so peace out! [-_-] V
3DS: 2852-7176-3469 NNID: DarkBright PSN: Darkbright91
3 years ago#10
IrateGameFAQer posted...
wentzelot posted...

smh.

First time I agree with what you posted, that's terrible Wentzelot
"the problem is you won't know that when the year is up. so you can't exactly cancel it until it's too late." Someone without a calender
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. People trying to sell majora's mask ost

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived