People trying to sell majora's mask ost

#1zergslayer69Posted 12/24/2013 8:10:06 AM
You guys should probably wait a bit before putting it on ebay. It's currently flooded. When supply is higher than demand you won't get much in return. I would imagine that trying to sell it in 9 months would net larger yields since there'd probably be less than 5 listed at one time (unless nobody wants them anymore =\)
---
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513
#2wentzelotPosted 12/24/2013 8:14:22 AM(edited)
i report everyone selling club nintendo rewards to nintendo support with a link to the auction and username since it's against their tos.. also i report anyone i see selling gateway or owning gateway. if only one of those reports results in a blacklisted owner then it is worth it :)

http://www.nintendo.com/corp/contact.jsp
#3IrateGameFAQerPosted 12/24/2013 8:17:39 AM
wentzelot posted...
i report everyone selling club nintendo rewards to nintendo support with a link to the auction and username since it's against their tos.. also i report anyone i see selling gateway or owning gateway. if only one of those reports results in a blacklisted owner then it is worth it :)

smh.

............................................________........................
....................................,.-...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-...................................-.,............
.........................,/...............................................:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#4gldooriiPosted 12/24/2013 8:23:49 AM
lol...
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#5GLDanzegoPosted 12/24/2013 8:24:34 AM
wentzelot posted...

Wow, you actually spend your time tattling on people online? That's really sad. How does anyone even get to that point in the first place? 0_0
#6Larsa_BritdorPosted 12/24/2013 8:25:43 AM
majora's mask fans deserve to be ripped off so if you sell your ost make sure you charge a lot
a lot
a lot
---
Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi
#7zergslayer69(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 8:28:01 AM
Eh, I was giving pointers on how to get more in return from your sales, not encourage e-police to flex what little authority they have on the internet.
---
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513
#8Gandalf the IstariPosted 12/24/2013 8:32:31 AM
wentzelot posted...

You should probably go get laid. Immediately.
---
PSN: ck_22_c GT: ckc22
NA 3DS: 0533 - 4509 - 1310
#9powerade911Posted 12/24/2013 8:36:31 AM
IrateGameFAQer posted...
wentzelot posted...

smh.

....................................,.-...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-...................................-.,............
.........................,/...............................................:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

---
If i'm lying, then i am telling the truth... and i'm not so peace out! [-_-] V
3DS: 2852-7176-3469 NNID: DarkBright PSN: Darkbright91
#10Baha05Posted 12/24/2013 8:40:23 AM
IrateGameFAQer posted...
wentzelot posted...

smh.

First time I agree with what you posted, that's terrible Wentzelot
---
"the problem is you won't know that when the year is up. so you can't exactly cancel it until it's too late." Someone without a calender