Wow! Fire Emblem: Awakening is amazing.

#11nazacuckooPosted 12/27/2013 8:26:21 AM
Yes, yes it is incredibly awesome. My second favourite 3DS game, after Bravely Default.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#12nazacuckooPosted 12/27/2013 8:27:13 AM
SegavsCapcom posted...
I enjoyed it too, but its not challenging.

Dude, that game kicked my ass. I had two overpowered units throughout the game, but my others were the crap kicked outta them. I've spent 75 hours on the game and I haven't been able to beat it yet.
---
#13TGAkumaPosted 12/27/2013 8:31:28 AM
Slayn posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

Reading on the internet and copying the break the game combos doesn't make it easy.

Honestly I find it frustratingly difficult. Chrom is a God, everyone else dies in 1-3 hits. Seems really broken. I could probably make the game easier if I just use Chrom/Support Robin/Support. Chrom can probably just do it himself. Every time I get to the end of a map, some wyvern will show up out of nowhere and 1-hit one of the useless healers on the map.

I actually don't know what is so good about the game, I find almost no strategy, and the storyline is crap....

LOL. You ever think that maybe you're just bad at the game? You say there is no strategy but then you say that only Chrom is good. Ever think about evening who fights so everyone stays around the same level? Stop using Chrom so much to decimate everything.
#14BlueswordsXPosted 12/27/2013 9:49:04 AM
Slayn posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

Reading on the internet and copying the break the game combos doesn't make it easy.

Honestly I find it frustratingly difficult. Chrom is a God, everyone else dies in 1-3 hits. Seems really broken. I could probably make the game easier if I just use Chrom/Support Robin/Support. Chrom can probably just do it himself. Every time I get to the end of a map, some wyvern will show up out of nowhere and 1-hit one of the useless healers on the map.

I actually don't know what is so good about the game, I find almost no strategy, and the storyline is crap....

Exp distribution has traditionally always been a central part of Fire Emblem's strategy and it seems you really screwed up on that. Luckily, with Awakening, you can grind as much as you want if you didn't manage to keep everyone leveled up naturally.
---
Touhou is love. Welcome to Gensokyo!
#15nazacuckooPosted 12/27/2013 9:51:52 AM
BlueswordsX posted...
Slayn posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

Exp distribution has traditionally always been a central part of Fire Emblem's strategy and it seems you really screwed up on that. Luckily, with Awakening, you can grind as much as you want if you didn't manage to keep everyone leveled up naturally.

How do you grind as much as you want?
The Risen only appear on the world map every now and then, and the thing to summon them is too much money... Am I missing something?
---
#16kingdddPosted 12/27/2013 10:05:57 AM
nazacuckoo posted...
How do you grind as much as you want?
The Risen only appear on the world map every now and then, and the thing to summon them is too much money... Am I missing something?

Use spotpass bonus characters and grind from there if you don't have the DLC. Unless you're playing Lunatic mode.
---
"Seeing is only just an impression, playing is believing." -Nintendo