Lost 3DS on plane or Atlanta airport

#1KryptoPyro13Posted 12/31/2013 1:44:37 PM
I'm hoping someone out there has found my 3DS. It's the Fire Emblem special edition one (blue with a white sword and two dragons symbol) in a purple GBA case (I got it as a Christmas present over 10 years ago). Pokemon 2 is in the cartridge slot and of course, the main Mii for it is named Nolan.

I was in Orlando when I put it in my bag on my flight to Atlanta on Southwest Airlines. It could have fallen out anywhere along that route. The plane's next destination was San Francisco, but it could be anywhere by now.

This 3DS has more sentimental value for me since it was the first thing I bought with my own money that I earned myself with my first real job. It is also full of Pokemon that I spent days training in Pokemon X.

If anyone has seen it or anything, I would like to know. There will be a reward for it. Thank you all for helping.
---
"Expect nothing. That way you will never be disappointed."
#221_21Posted 12/31/2013 1:48:01 PM
KryptoPyro13 posted...
I'm hoping someone out there has found my 3DS. It's the Fire Emblem special edition one (blue with a white sword and two dragons symbol) in a purple GBA case (I got it as a Christmas present over 10 years ago). Pokemon 2 is in the cartridge slot and of course, the main Mii for it is named Nolan.

I was in Orlando when I put it in my bag on my flight to Atlanta on Southwest Airlines. It could have fallen out anywhere along that route. The plane's next destination was San Francisco, but it could be anywhere by now.

This 3DS has more sentimental value for me since it was the first thing I bought with my own money that I earned myself with my first real job. It is also full of Pokemon that I spent days training in Pokemon X.

If anyone has seen it or anything, I would like to know. There will be a reward for it. Thank you all for helping.

I truly feel bad for you, but at the same time, you deserve it! If this has so much sentimental value for you, you should've done a better job at being responsible!

Sorry but I had to get that out.

If I were able to help, I'd do what I can, but I don't think there's a good chance of that opportunity coming up.

Good luck nonetheless and hope the issue gets resolved quickly.
---
Playing: Ys: Memories of Celceta, Paper Mario
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!
#3KurenoPosted 12/31/2013 1:48:21 PM
Sucks, my man. Not sure you will have much luck here, however.

What is going to suck even worse are the incoming fad topics.
---
Bury me with my money.
#4OriahKahnPosted 12/31/2013 1:48:52 PM
now we wait for the "i found a 3ds at an atlanta airport" topic
#5toadiemanPosted 12/31/2013 1:50:32 PM
OriahKahn posted...

And the "I'm a 3DS and I'm lost in an airport" topic.
---
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw/
#6mrjack3112Posted 12/31/2013 1:51:24 PM
toadieman posted...
OriahKahn posted...

And the "I'm a 3DS and I'm lost in an airport" topic.

Beat me to it
---
Updates make me want to turn off the games.
#721_21Posted 12/31/2013 1:52:24 PM
OriahKahn posted...

What's worse is that TC might actually force himself to believe that it's true.
---
Playing: Ys: Memories of Celceta, Paper Mario
#8KryptoPyro13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 1:55:59 PM
Haha, some of these posts are funny and made me feel a little better. :)

21_21 posted...
KryptoPyro13 posted...

I truly feel bad for you, but at the same time, you deserve it! If this has so much sentimental value for you, you should've done a better job at being responsible!

Sorry but I had to get that out.

If I were able to help, I'd do what I can, but I don't think there's a good chance of that opportunity coming up.

Good luck nonetheless and hope the issue gets resolved quickly.

THanks for the wishes. I always had it on my person (like in my hand), til I put it into my zipped up carry-on bag. I noticed it was unzipped when I brought it back down but didn't actually check it til the gate of my next flight, when I noticed it was gone. I literally ran back to the other plane, but they hadn't found anyhting and started boarding... :/ I could have been more careful, but I wasn't exactly careless either...
---
"Expect nothing. That way you will never be disappointed."
#9SwOlo_NuMzZPosted 12/31/2013 2:10:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#1021_21Posted 12/31/2013 7:53:30 PM(edited)
I don't know if this is much, but you can always try and contact Nintendo and talk to them about this matter. While other people have done this for their less serious issues, Nintendo certainly listens to what you're telling them, and you never know, you might be lucky and they'll do their best to replace your lost 3DS and games, if not every single item you lost.

Just a suggestion, and I obviously can't guarantee that it'll work, but at least doing something is better than doing nothing while you wait with anxiety.
---
Playing: Ys: Memories of Celceta, Paper Mario, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future