I feel your pain TC, I lost my ambassador 3DS earlier last year
---
http://i.imgur.com/fUaBI.jpg
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DERE KIRBEH
#22enigmamjPosted 1/1/2014 1:16:06 AM
impossible2beat posted...
21_21 posted...
nikowwf posted...
Why would you post this here like anyone would know about your 3DS at the Atlanta airport?

You never know. It's a small world after all.

no, it is in fact a large world

Well, for a rocky planet, it is fairly big. Largest in solar system. Compared to the gas giants, we are super small. Always amazes me that the big red spot on Jupiter is twice the size of Earth.

Good luck TC. Sorry this happened to you.
#23kirbyhoakagePosted 1/1/2014 1:16:40 AM
Monkey_Fu posted...
Perfect world....someone would return it to you...
Reality....someone in Atlanta is keeping your 3ds or has already sold it.

nope they transfering the pokes to there pokemon x version and seeing if the credit card is saved on the 3ds system. then they will sell the system after they looted everything off of it. Although op has a slight chace of getting it back if he put his correct information such as where he lives date of birth etc. if he was fail and put in fake stuff like some dumb people then his chances of getting the 3ds back is negative 1000%
---
FC: 3609-2443-9791
#24hatemakingnamesPosted 1/1/2014 1:20:40 AM
katysu posted...
Will have to get another, some good deals in the US currently?

$150 black XL at walmart :P
---
This always turns off after a month or two and I never remember the link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1
#25KryptoPyro13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 10:50:00 AM
Black XL sounds nice... might go with a 2DS since it's even cheaper and I don't use 3D anyways... that is if I really want to replace it right away. I probably will in a couple weeks once I get over this.
---
"Expect nothing. That way you will never be disappointed."
#26GamerRafPosted 1/1/2014 11:02:54 AM
KryptoPyro13 posted...
I'm hoping someone out there has found my 3DS. It's the Fire Emblem special edition one (blue with a white sword and two dragons symbol) in a purple GBA case (I got it as a Christmas present over 10 years ago). Pokemon 2 is in the cartridge slot and of course, the main Mii for it is named Nolan.

I was in Orlando when I put it in my bag on my flight to Atlanta on Southwest Airlines. It could have fallen out anywhere along that route. The plane's next destination was San Francisco, but it could be anywhere by now.

This 3DS has more sentimental value for me since it was the first thing I bought with my own money that I earned myself with my first real job. It is also full of Pokemon that I spent days training in Pokemon X.

If anyone has seen it or anything, I would like to know. There will be a reward for it. Thank you all for helping.

It's like putting a wad of money in in a jacket pocket with no supervision whatsoever. Should of taken better care of it.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#27sonicnewboyPosted 1/1/2014 11:21:38 AM
I did this too when I flew yesterday. Had it in my pocket most of the time, but eventually I got tired and put it in my backpack and hoped no one would try to steal it. I suppose I should not do that again, ever.
#2821_21Posted 1/1/2014 11:27:43 AM
enigmamj posted...
impossible2beat posted...
21_21 posted...
nikowwf posted...
Why would you post this here like anyone would know about your 3DS at the Atlanta airport?

You never know. It's a small world after all.

no, it is in fact a large world

Well, for a rocky planet, it is fairly big. Largest in solar system. Compared to the gas giants, we are super small. Always amazes me that the big red spot on Jupiter is twice the size of Earth.

Good luck TC. Sorry this happened to you.

Or, in an increasingly globalized society, the world is subsequently getting smaller.
---
Playing: Ys: Memories of Celceta, Paper Mario, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!