Now that the "best system of 2013" poll of the day is over...

#1Koi_TenchiPosted 1/12/2014 2:19:52 PM
Are we finally going to stop having users make topics acting like the 3DS killed their whole family in front of them, is the reason their parents broke up and was the cause of World War II?

At the end of the day, it's still just a video game system, not a traumatizing world changing event.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#2Flamingace18Posted 1/12/2014 2:24:03 PM
Let's be real. The 3DS was the one who assassinated Franz Ferdinand and started WWI. Not this starting WWII business.
---
Oklahoma City Thunder, Texas Rangers, St Louis Rams, and Oklahoma Sooners fan. Yea it's been rough for me with championships.
#3ZylozesPosted 1/12/2014 2:25:46 PM
Flamingace18 posted...
Let's be real. The 3DS was the one who assassinated Franz Ferdinand and started WWI. Not this starting WWII business.

WWI jokes aren't funny.. WWII jokes are funny.
#4ZylozesPosted 1/12/2014 2:26:56 PM
Flamingace18 posted...

oh and WWI caused WWII. So um uh yeah!
#5Koi_Tenchi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2014 2:31:09 PM
Flamingace18 posted...
Come on, man, the 3DS was framed!

Framed, I tell you!
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#6SagadegoPosted 1/12/2014 2:34:03 PM
not unless mods put demondog 666 and servant's accounts down, sadly they'll still whine.
---
Now Playing:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3ds/ds) Dragon's Crown Persona 4 Golden (ps vita) New Super Mario Bros U/orochi 3 U(Wii U)
#7Pork_buttonmashPosted 1/12/2014 2:37:56 PM
My ribs are still aching from laughing so damn hard. If the 3DS wins 'console of the year: 2014' I will pop a cyanide capsule.
---
The only sane member on the 3DS board. HEEL TURN!! HEEL TURN!! HEEL TURN!!!
#8legendarylemurPosted 1/12/2014 2:46:25 PM
Pork_buttonmash posted...
My ribs are still aching from laughing so damn hard. If the 3DS wins 'console of the year: 2014' I will pop a cyanide capsule.

And I will mutilate every inch of my body
---
"It's a gift... and a curse." - Monk
RIP in peace my blog. thank you.
#9Megaman OmegaPosted 1/12/2014 3:02:43 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Are we finally going to stop having users make topics acting like the 3DS killed their whole family

Hell will freeze over before the fanboys will stop being bitter about Nintendo.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#10Pork_buttonmashPosted 1/12/2014 3:05:45 PM
This is why I made my sig...
---
The only sane member on the 3DS board.