The 3DS could handle Fire Emblem Path of Radiance right?

#1RPGNinja123Posted 1/12/2014 2:55:48 PM
Because this needs to be released digitally already as the rarity of this game is insane.

Its also even more embarrassing that this is the only Fire Emblem game that I have not played and its my all time favorite game series.
---
3DS FC-0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add me)
Ultimate Fail : Obama repealing Obamacare.
#2SegavsCapcomPosted 1/12/2014 3:01:50 PM
To some degree, yes.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#3Starwars4JPosted 1/12/2014 3:03:21 PM
Of course it could, the 3DS has had enhanced ports of Wii games, it could easily handle a Gamecube game without any issue. Of course we're talking about a port/remake, not emulation.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#4Moorish_IdolPosted 1/12/2014 4:02:07 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Of course it could, the 3DS has had enhanced ports of Wii games, it could easily handle a Gamecube game without any issue. Of course we're talking about a port/remake, not emulation.

Which Wii games have been ported?
#5ZylozesPosted 1/12/2014 4:08:45 PM
Um no the Black Knight would force the game to break!
#6DARKlegend64Posted 1/12/2014 4:09:43 PM
Moorish_Idol posted...
Starwars4J posted...

Which Wii games have been ported?

Donkey Kong Country Returns?
---
3DS FC: 1032-1661-7500 // IGN: Phoenix // Shiny Value: 4095
http://i.imgur.com/LASYC2c.gif
#7BuddiosPosted 1/12/2014 4:11:39 PM
Zylozes posted...
Um no the Black Knight would force the game to break!

Yeah, I don't think the 3DS could handle the power of the Black Knight.
---
I shall humbly serve Gheb...
#8TalesOfGodPosted 1/12/2014 4:12:23 PM
Yes.
If the Black Knight with all of his awesomeness doesn't break the game first.

(Serious answer is yes.)
#9Flamingace18Posted 1/12/2014 4:29:17 PM(edited)
I'm assuming it can. Hopefully Nintendo re-releases Path of Radiance for the 3DS. It's the best in the series IMO. (I should mention I have played all of the japanese exclusives as well)

The game suffered from being on the gamecube though. Although it could easily become one of Nintendo's best made ever. Especially with the following that Awakening picked up ,and adding a casual & maniac mode in, Path of Radiance could easily be one of the best games ever made for the 3DS.
---
Oklahoma City Thunder, Texas Rangers, St Louis Rams, and Oklahoma Sooners fan. Yea it's been rough for me with championships.
#10BuddiosPosted 1/12/2014 4:14:43 PM
Flamingace18 posted...
I'm assuming it can. Hopefully Nintendo re-releases Path of Radiance for the 3DS. It's the best in the series IMO. (I should mention I have played all of the japanese exclusives as well)

The game suffered from being on the gamecube though. Especially with the following that Awakening picked up ,and adding a casual & maniac mode in, Path of Radiance could easily be one of the best games ever made for the 3DS.

Seisen no Keifu > Path of Radiance
---
I shall humbly serve Gheb...