The 3DS could handle Fire Emblem Path of Radiance right?

#21FefnirOmega13Posted 1/12/2014 5:56:45 PM
Buddios posted...
Flamingace18 posted...
I'm assuming it can. Hopefully Nintendo re-releases Path of Radiance for the 3DS. It's the best in the series IMO. (I should mention I have played all of the japanese exclusives as well)

The game suffered from being on the gamecube though. Especially with the following that Awakening picked up ,and adding a casual & maniac mode in, Path of Radiance could easily be one of the best games ever made for the 3DS.

Seisen no Keifu < Path of Radiance

ftfy

genealogy was bawlz awful
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!
#22HayashiTakaraPosted 1/12/2014 5:57:06 PM
Having played the original FE games before the GBA ones, they're really not all that great... Honestly Awakening is the best FE game to date, it took what was great from all the past games and mashed them all together into one glorious masterpiece.
#23BuddiosPosted 1/12/2014 5:57:12 PM
This thread needs more Gaiden.
---
I shall humbly serve Gheb...
#24SagadegoPosted 1/12/2014 6:00:25 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Of course it could, the 3DS has had enhanced ports of Wii games, it could easily handle a Gamecube game without any issue. Of course we're talking about a port/remake, not emulation.

Which Wii games have been ported?

Seriously? Monster Hunter Tri is a huge example of a real upgrade when moving over to the 3DS from the Wii.

not only that it runs on MT frame engine, something that the wii ver. wasn't on.
---
Now Playing:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3ds/ds) Dragon's Crown Persona 4 Golden (ps vita) New Super Mario Bros U/orochi 3 U(Wii U)
#25SUPER3METROIDXPosted 1/12/2014 6:03:34 PM
HayashiTakara posted...
Having played the original FE games before the GBA ones, they're really not all that great... Honestly Awakening is the best FE game to date, it took what was great from all the past games and mashed them all together into one glorious masterpiece.

I wouldn't say best. Awakening is missing a lot from PoR and RD which is really disappointing.
#26RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2014 10:10:02 PM
SUPER3METROIDX posted...
HayashiTakara posted...

I wouldn't say best. Awakening is missing a lot from PoR and RD which is really disappointing.

Yeah I was just about to mention this.
---
3DS FC-0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add me)
Ultimate Fail : Obama repealing Obamacare.
#27Silent0nePosted 1/12/2014 11:59:51 PM
Yeah Radiant Dawn is the same. how many did they release a few thousand? Only place I can find it is amazon or ebay for 120 dollars plus!!!
---
Silence is a tool of the Mind
#28pikachupwnagePosted 1/13/2014 12:06:54 AM
Moorish_Idol posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Of course it could, the 3DS has had enhanced ports of Wii games, it could easily handle a Gamecube game without any issue. Of course we're talking about a port/remake, not emulation.

Donkey Kong Country Returns (A fairly substantial downgrade)
Minister Hunter 3 Ultimate(A fairly substantial upgrade)
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#29cadorPosted 1/17/2014 9:22:14 AM
Ninty give us... Radiant Saga for 3ds!
---
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
#30Ace-of-ClubsPosted 1/17/2014 9:28:17 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
Starwars4J posted...

Donkey Kong Country Returns (A fairly substantial downgrade)
Minister Hunter 3 Ultimate(A fairly substantial upgrade)

As a Christian, I'm afraid to think of what this Freudian slip implies.
---
The Artist Formerly Known As Mottman.