No Megaman X or SNES games for the 3DS is why Nintendo deserves to get bashed

#1Devilman_AmonPosted 1/14/2014 10:58:09 PM
Seriously its like they purposely hold back games like hostage

Megaman 2 can be on 3DS and Wii U but Megaman X can only be on Wii U? SNES games cant be on 3DS but Sega Genesis can? wtf....
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#2bobobojPosted 1/14/2014 11:01:56 PM
They held Earthbound hostage for 7 years. You really can't except much from Nintendo's virtual console.
---
A good game will never die, just multiply.
#3Baha05Posted 1/14/2014 11:04:20 PM
Again:

Emulators
Technical Issues need to be ironed out
Account and Cross Buy needs to be added
Legal issues
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#4PrettyBoyMarthPosted 1/14/2014 11:13:17 PM
There many many many reasosn Nintendo deserves to get bashed, this is really just a minor issue.
---
Wind Waker >>> Ocarina of Time. People who agree: 505
#5Baha05Posted 1/14/2014 11:14:19 PM
PrettyBoyMarth posted...
There many many many reasosn Nintendo deserves to get bashed, this is really just a minor issue.

Ehhh I'd put it above minor issue, but yeah there are other things they need bashing on. For VC it's more for their slowness for 1st party titles.
---
#6MozzilPosted 1/14/2014 11:18:09 PM
Or you could stop whining and buy a Wii U. I have both.
---
Pic of the Day..... [3DS FC 5412-9912-6327 NNID: Mozill]
#7n00bsaib0tPosted 1/14/2014 11:27:43 PM
Yes, bash Nintendo because a Capcom game isn't available. If Capcom wanted you to have X2 it would be available one way or another, VC or no VC. PS2 has no VC and can play X2, so clearly VC isn't the issue here.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#8TinyTim123Posted 1/14/2014 11:29:10 PM
Mozzil posted...
Or you could stop whining and buy a Wii U. I have both.

One can't play a Wii U on the go. Also, have they made it so that the SNES games can be played strictly on the pad with out need for an additional controller yet? Have they done that with N64 games? I'm waiting for that to happen before I buy one... mainly because I don't keep a TV in my house. I would love to play some Ogre Battle 64 off TV.

And to be fair, I would be very likely to buy far fewer new 3DS games if SNES games were available on the system. I'd really like to play a perfectly emulated Contra III again (my SNES got jacked a long time ago sadly).
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#9Baha05Posted 1/14/2014 11:34:24 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
One can't play a Wii U on the go. Also, have they made it so that the SNES games can be played strictly on the pad with out need for an additional controller yet? Have they done that with N64 games? I'm waiting for that to happen before I buy one... mainly because I don't keep a TV in my house. I would love to play some Ogre Battle 64 off TV.

And to be fair, I would be very likely to buy far fewer new 3DS games if SNES games were available on the system. I'd really like to play a perfectly emulated Contra III again (my SNES got jacked a long time ago sadly).

Yes and no, yes you can play some VC titles on the gamepad. No to the fact not all VC is available yet. N64 games aren't on their either.

Second the last update allowed for Wii Mode on the Gamepad and while you need the Wii Mote and Classic controller it gives you some VC access.
---
#10TinyTim123Posted 1/14/2014 11:36:31 PM
Baha05 posted...
Yes and no, yes you can play some VC titles on the gamepad. No to the fact not all VC is available yet. N64 games aren't on their either.

Second the last update allowed for Wii Mode on the Gamepad and while you need the Wii Mote and Classic controller it gives you some VC access.

When they achieve that, they will get my money. Until then, I do have a laptop that is more than adequate for running something like, say, Project 64.
Thanks for the info.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/