3DS Users, do you still use the 3D feature?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS Users, do you still use the 3D feature?
3 years ago#1
I'm planning on getting a 3DS XL real soon. But after testing out the 3DS a few times at retail stores, I can't see myself using the 3D feature all that much.

Any of you guys still use it today? Do you believe that it enhances the gameplay in any way?
3 years ago#2
I love it and always use it. No headaches or anything like that for me
3ds FC 4012-4130-4510
Wicked from Threed
3 years ago#3
I use it. Try it with Link Between Worlds for several gaming sessions and you'll never want to play without it.
You should take a break and turn it off every so often, though, because your eyes will start to feel awkward after awhile.
Women just want to take your money and eat all your raisin bread.
Parking meters! And you're walking around! Ha ha ha That's so funny.
3 years ago#4
it's neat for cinematics/poignant moments and the assurance that it's always there in case it's needed for a gameplay segment is important to me. if this is a stealth 2ds vs 3ds topic, then I also gotta say the clamshell aspect of the 3D models is pretty important.
where doing it man
where MAKING THIS HAPPEN
3 years ago#5
I enjoy using it when it makes sense. Neat feature over all.
PSN-Astora_Knight
3DS FC: 1392-5530-8543
3 years ago#6
Always on.

#Orthy
3 years ago#7
I usually play it in 2D to prolong battery life. I'll use the 3D if it's my first time playing through a game or if the system's plugged in.
3 years ago#8
Always... and yet my gf, who I bought one for a month before I purchased mine, never uses it (unless there's a puzzle or something that demands it).

Different strokes for different folks!
'Coddling' = When 'inappropriate responses' to text are the responsibility of the author. No s***.
GameFAQs; Where astute observations make you a monster.
3 years ago#9
Mooninites88 posted...
I love it and always use it. No headaches or anything like that for me
yup, my sig...or is it?!!?!
3 years ago#10
Recently no, because its bad in pokemon. For games like animal crossing I use it.
FX 8150 @ 4.4ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1225/1700|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W8prox64
FCs in contacts. NNID Heroxoot
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS Users, do you still use the 3D feature?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived