What's the best Kirby game? (for any system)

#51JKSonicPosted 1/19/2014 9:42:33 AM
Is Amazing Mirror the Ambassador one? Was playing that the other day and seems fun though I'm a bit confused as didn't read any instructions. Love how it utilized the morph thing so much though and how you get new moves with each thing.

What's up with calling yourself back to that main room though? And what's up with calling all the other colored Kirby's to the level you're in?
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#52Hirokey123Posted 1/19/2014 9:46:11 AM(edited)
There are a few puzzles/switches that requires multiple kirby to solve in addition they can help you fight. As for the main room the game is very open world (look at the map) meaning a lot of times it can be faster to take the warps in the main rooms to get somewhere than to try and walk it through. Also sometimes you can just get plain lost so it's good for that to.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#53wah543Posted 1/19/2014 10:15:10 AM
I think Dream Land 3 for SNES
#54StarmanJunior64Posted 1/19/2014 10:28:25 AM
Kirby's Adventure by far for me. Plenty of levels, challenges, powerups, and hidden areas, and I love it, and have fond memories of it.

I'm also surprised nobody picked Dream Land 2, that one was amazing too.

I also really enjoyed Mass Attack as far as spin off games go...

But for some reason, I've never been able to see the greatness of Super Star. Don't get me wrong, it's far from bad, but I've never thought it was as incredible as everyone else says it is.
---
Playing: Secret of Mana, Terranigma, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Sonic the Hedgehog 2
#55zKanoePosted 1/19/2014 10:31:15 AM
mtKing52 posted...
WillWare posted...
Somewhere between Kirby Super Star Ultra, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and Kirby's Return to Dreamland. All three of those are exceptional.

---
3DS FC:2535-3850-1995
Currently Awaiting: J-Stars Victory VS, Guilty Gear Xrd, & Extreme vs Full Boost
#56Starwars4JPosted 1/19/2014 10:34:12 AM
A huge variety of answers and everyone's opinion is respected. So is the power of Kirby.

As much as I loved RtDL I'm going with Super Star Ultra as my answer
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#57middays_deepPosted 1/19/2014 11:02:43 AM
Kirby Superstar(Ultra) is my favorite for now.
---
Nintendo Network ID: DeCrown_Juls
Golden Rule
#58NeonYoshi11Posted 1/19/2014 7:54:18 PM
Super Star Ultra - SNES/DS

Dreamland 3 - SNES

Kirby's Dream collection or whatever it's called - wii

The new 3DS game looks really good as well.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0219-2969-7648