YR: In the next Nintndo direct, Nintendo announces a Nintendo KH style game for

#17lightsXIIIPosted 1/21/2014 4:10:28 PM
3DS.

It would be like Kingdom Hearts but have different elements. Characters from Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Advance Wars, etc... will appear.

Reaction?
---
...In a Sexual way...
Prince Marth X Princess Peach is canon! #RoyalOTP
#2Baha05Posted 1/21/2014 4:11:29 PM
No would suck
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#3BlueswordsXPosted 1/21/2014 4:38:11 PM
Baha05 posted...
No would suck

That's what they said about Super Smash Brothers
---
Touhou is love. Welcome to Gensokyo!
#4TalesOfGodPosted 1/21/2014 4:39:21 PM
What's the gameplay look like?

If its like KH then I would probably skip it.
If it actually adds something then I might like it.
#5Baha05Posted 1/21/2014 4:39:56 PM
BlueswordsX posted...
That's what they said about Super Smash Brothers

Smash Bros was vastly different though, it works that way, even the story mode in Brawl works.

For something like KH it doesn't work without a secondary party or else it's just like Dissidia or other single "franchise" titles.
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#6BeanBeanKingdomPosted 1/21/2014 5:15:28 PM(edited)
It'd be interesting seeing the original cast of the game who bumps into characters from established Nintendo franchises.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#77lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 5:13:20 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
I'd be interesting in seeing the original cast of the game who bumps into characters from established Nintendo franchises.

Yep, it'll be just like that.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Prince Marth X Princess Peach is canon! #RoyalOTP
#8XashowdPosted 1/21/2014 6:34:18 PM
Nintendo themed Kingdom Hearts? It would really depend on the execution. The Gameplay couldn't just be a Copy/Paste of KH, they'd have to have something unique about it. There's also the matter of dialog...After all, you can't have a massive Ninty crossover without Mario and LoZ being represented. Mario could be improvised, as he's not a completely silent protagonist, but there could be issues with Link...And maybe Kirby, now that I think about it. He's not as silent as Link, but I'm sure he doesn't have as many miscellaneous lines as Mario does. Then you've gotta have a good story to back the game up, but preferably not as convoluted as KH has become (I've played every game in the series released in NA except the PS3 HD ReMIX and kept up with the story, so I know what I'm talking about).

It's a cool idea, and done well it could be a major hit (Though the WiiU would need it more than the 3DS, to be honest). It would all depend on the execution.
---
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr! ACNL Dream Address: 4800-3072-7421 Elysion.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#9lordsofshadowPosted 1/26/2014 7:44:55 AM
Mario is not a mute and Link should not be a mute , have them voice . Honestly this interest me .
#10KarenOsirisPosted 1/26/2014 7:48:07 AM
lordsofshadow posted...
Mario is not a mute and Link should not be a mute , have them voice . Honestly this interest me .

I dunno. Link being mute as a mythology gag sort of deal similar to Sonic Generations might work. For Kirby... there're always subtitles.