I'm considering getting a *fourth* game case from Club Nintendo.

#1keyblader1985Posted 1/21/2014 9:25:47 PM
I have 900 coins plus some unregistered games and active surveys, and I have more than enough DS/3DS games to fit in all of them.

I bought some off-brand game cases a few months ago, but I really don't like them. The snaps that hold the games break off just by pulling a game out, so the games are either nigh-impossible to pull out or fall out at the slightest provocation. In any case, the CN cases are superior in quality and design.

The only thing keeping me from getting another case is that they're expensive. I will have spent 1300 coins on four cases. If I got that last one, I wouldn't have a lot of coins left to spend on CN game rewards... but those are rarely worth getting anyway.
---
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#2AileWingPosted 1/21/2014 9:29:44 PM
Are any of your coins expiring soon? If so, I'd say pull the trigger. Even if none are, like you've said, the games for this month aren't really worth getting.
---
Romans 12:9: Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
#3keyblader1985(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 9:48:31 PM
I only had 150 coins set to expire, and I used those on a game case a few days ago.

I think I will get the other one. I have two of the original and one of the new Zelda ones, so I'll get the Animal Crossing one for completion.

Also, I just noticed they now have both the Mario and the Luigi 3DS pouches in stock.
---
Official King of PotD
#4x_stevey_xPosted 1/21/2014 10:24:55 PM
what's the point of having a case to hold all your games when you need 4+ of said cases? are you going to be carrying around 4 card cases with 72 games with you when you go out for the day? if so.. why? why would you need to take more than 2-3 games with you at most?

if this is for storage why not just use the cases they came in? or something like a tupperwear that will hold all of your games in one container rather than needing 4 + containers?

again.. why do you want 4 of these cases? for what purpose?
#5sumostickfigurePosted 1/21/2014 10:45:07 PM
x_stevey_x posted...
what's the point of having a case to hold all your games when you need 4+ of said cases? are you going to be carrying around 4 card cases with 72 games with you when you go out for the day? if so.. why? why would you need to take more than 2-3 games with you at most?

if this is for storage why not just use the cases they came in? or something like a tupperwear that will hold all of your games in one container rather than needing 4 + containers?

again.. why do you want 4 of these cases? for what purpose?

Perhaps TC likes buying used games without cases at GameStop?
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#6SMASHKING84Posted 1/21/2014 10:45:52 PM
i already have 4.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5FfQrT0Iqg
FFVI is the best game ever People Who agree:2
#7Flamer_BluePosted 1/21/2014 10:50:36 PM
I use an empty tin case of Cinnamon mints for carrying 3ds games.
---
PSN: Malakius
#8keyblader1985(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 10:57:47 PM
What are you guys, the Case Police?
---
Official King of PotD
#9GoodOlJrPosted 1/21/2014 10:58:48 PM
AileWing posted...
Are any of your coins expiring soon?

how long do they last
---
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3475/3291766630_b434e97925.jpg
3DS: 1005-8921-6109
#10TalesOfGodPosted 1/21/2014 11:02:17 PM
keyblader1985 posted...
What are you guys, the Case Police?

Tell us or suffer the full extent of the law.

In other words, death by video game overdose.