System update 7.1.0-15U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. System update 7.1.0-15U

User Info: DKU_Arich

DKU_Arich
2 years ago#1
Just felt like informing the masses in the event that nobody knew (I only did because someone posted it on the Pokemon boards).
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830

User Info: spealfan444

spealfan444
2 years ago#2
Is it just a stability update or what?
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
3DS FC:0387-8824-4692 Friend Safari: Munna, Espurr, Gothorita.

User Info: DKU_Arich

DKU_Arich
2 years ago#3
Honestly, I have no idea.
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
2 years ago#4
Changelogs, nintendo. Use them.
3DS: 0146-8850-9059/NNID: Tzuba12
Steam:Tzuba

User Info: furygods

furygods
2 years ago#5
Probably their latest anti piracy fix.
Ass Fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3QO0z7Vgwvo#t=78 , Funniest Manga: Oretama.

User Info: so64

so64
2 years ago#6
Tzuba12 posted...
Changelogs, nintendo. Use them.

To be fair, they do have changelogs but you have to go to their website instead of appearing on the 3DS.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/667

Version 7.1.0-15U available via wireless Internet connection includes the following improvements:
Improved system stability and usability:

Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com Vidi terra novum et caelum 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783

User Info: Zechs23

Zechs23
2 years ago#7
furygods posted...
Probably their latest anti piracy fix.

Gimme PokeBank then!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578

User Info: hatemakingnames

hatemakingnames
2 years ago#8
...wait.

So today they sent me a notification of an "all-new Zelda adventure" to me on my Zelda XL....but they didn't mention a new system update?
This always turns off after a month or two and I never remember the link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
2 years ago#9
hatemakingnames posted...
...wait.

So today they sent me a notification of an "all-new Zelda adventure" to me on my Zelda XL....but they didn't mention a new system update?

Yeah I got that too. What was up with that?
3DS: 0146-8850-9059/NNID: Tzuba12
Steam:Tzuba

User Info: terrancejones

terrancejones
2 years ago#10
hatemakingnames posted...
...wait.

The Update must have happened after I left for work. I won't assume that you're away from a Wi-Fi signal, but it could very well be there now, as soon as I take my game system back home.
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. System update 7.1.0-15U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived