Nintendo Fusion: New Console and DS

#1MatelitePosted 1/27/2014 10:59:20 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/nintendo-console-rumor-befuddles-experts-145007577.html

Nintendo getting pretty desperate if true...
---
HEH HEH HEH
#2xellos667Posted 1/27/2014 11:05:04 AM
You know, the day a console get released, company start working on their successor. Wheter this rumor is true or not, it doesnt change anything. I don't think Nintendo is ready to release a new generation of console anytime soon.
---
My 3DS digital games collection:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#3DieMyBridePosted 1/27/2014 11:09:54 AM
Console makers (or really any electronic manufacturer) always start planning their next product after releasing one. It's no surprise (if true) Nintendo is in the early stages of their next products. Don't expect these to be released for another 3 years at the very least.
#4Tzuba12Posted 1/27/2014 11:10:34 AM
First of all, yahoo news.
Second of all, this is a stupid rumor that has no basis at all
Third, this is old.

And fourth and finally, when the hell has Nintendo EVER had specific leaks for their new consoles? They keep their new consoles completely secret up until the announcement.
I can't believe people actually believe this crap. Of course they're working on a new console, but that's not gonna be released for another 5 years at least.

And a new handheld system right when the 3ds is at its prime? Come on now, use some common sense.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059/NNID: Tzuba12
Steam:Tzuba
#5Link3Posted 1/27/2014 11:11:15 AM
Yeah, I don't buy this for a second.

---
#6JKSonicPosted 1/27/2014 11:21:07 AM
3DS is fine, for a small screen the graphics constantly still amaze me.

The Wii U looks a lot better than people give it credit for, but yes against "true" next-gen consoles it's lacking. I still think they would have been fine with a better name and vastly better marketing.

I'll say this, if they do release a new console way earlier than normal they need to offer some kind of program for us Wii U owners out there...
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#7OoSubaruoOPosted 1/27/2014 11:28:58 AM
Another Matelite thread.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#8whatisreal23Posted 1/27/2014 12:27:31 PM
Fusion could mean anything, this dosent necessarily mean a Brand New Console. Also it could even be something like a 3DS Player similar towards the Gameboy Player hence the meaning of the word Fusion.

Fusion means Combining 2 Things into 1 Thing sort of like in DBZ how Goten & Trunks Merged into Gotenks or whatever his name was. Or how Piccolo Fused with Nails or Kami becoming 1 Being.

Fusion dosent mean a New Console. Like previous said this came from Yahoo. Which is an unrealiable source of news.

Also Nintendo could even being Merging the 3DS into the Wii U to make it 1 Ultimate Combination package hence the word FUSION.

Many, many diffrent deals could be behind Fusion, This dosent mean IT IS A NEW CONSOLE. It could be a ReDesign, it could be a Combination, it could be a 3DS Player made for the Wii U.

Also you do realize the Wii U is an Infant still not even over a Year old yet while the 3DS is now only 2 years old & is getting into its Prime. There is no way Nintendo would abandon these Consoles, so the only option is RE-DESIGN or a FUSION OF THESE 2 IN SOME WAY.

I been gaming for a long long time, it amazes me how easy people believe this FAKE CRAP, when in reality IT IS ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFRENT.

Why would Nintendo do a New Console when the U is finally Getting some decent games such as Bayonetta 2 or the new Zelda U game or the 3DS with Smash Bros then you have Tropical Freeze.

Wake up Man, THIS ISNT A NEW CONSOLE.
#9Matelite(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2014 1:12:17 AM
It might be.
---
HEH HEH HEH
#10TalesOfGodPosted 1/28/2014 1:19:09 AM
When I see it unveiled then I'll trust this.
Until then, the 3DS is way too successful to consider changing to a different console.