This is settled tonight...

#11BeanBeanKingdomPosted 2/2/2014 2:58:55 AM
I'm also a lefty (like all cool beans) and I didn't have any problem playing Kid Icarus with the default control scheme (which means using the stylus with your right hand).
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#12Crono19Posted 2/2/2014 4:16:52 AM
If you're left handed, you have 50/50 chance of hating KI. Controls are horrible to get used to.
---
I'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.
#13x_stevey_xPosted 2/2/2014 4:56:59 AM
both are great, though i think 3d land is more of a must have.. i see myself coming back to 3d land 10 + years from now .. .kid icarus...not so much but who knows
#14EndgamePosted 2/2/2014 7:06:04 AM
neither

both are terrible and prime examples of how far Nintendo has fallen
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#15rush_tamPosted 2/2/2014 7:55:13 AM
3D land is pretty terrible. Not at all up to the quality of previous Mario games on handheld or home consoles.
---
Playing: A Link Between Worlds / Pokemon X / Sticker Star
Eagerly Awaiting: Bravely Default
#16stargazer64Posted 2/2/2014 9:30:07 AM
x_stevey_x posted...
both are great, though i think 3d land is more of a must have.. i see myself coming back to 3d land 10 + years from now .. .kid icarus...not so much but who knows

This.
---
"How low were your expectations? Did you just expect that it turns on and has a screen? If so, I understand" - Shadow on Vita exceeding expectations
#17Starwars4JPosted 2/2/2014 11:27:30 AM
Lefty here, voted Kid Icarus: Uprising. Amazing game. SM3DL is also fantastic, so make sure to pick that up eventually as well!
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#18SgtSilockPosted 2/2/2014 11:30:07 AM
Though one, gotta go with Kid Icarus. 3D land is awesome and I have all the stars, but I feel Kid Icarus has much more content, you can create your weapons and then go online and test them out. Game is LONG too, much longer then SM3D.

In a perfect world, you'd get both, but as you can only get one i had to go with my gut feeling.
---
You have to give to receive