Calling it now, Bravely Default for 3DS 2014 Game Of The Year !

#91SamA7XPosted 2/8/2014 3:57:53 PM
Isn't it a little early to be naming a game GOTY? we're only 5 weeks into 2014, 47 weeks to go yet.
---
3DS FC: 0318 - 7310 - 2801
#92Reginleif20Posted 2/8/2014 5:13:37 PM
CheeseIsSoFat posted...
No doubt BD will hold the throne as the top and bestest best best best 3DS game for 2014 and possible of all the 3DS timezzzzz!

Perfect game. GOTY bound for year 2014. Superb! Bombastic! Awesome! Tomato Dela'Cruz !

Because those "pro" review sites and year-end "game awards" will actually recognize a handheld game
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#93TriangularTwigPosted 2/9/2014 6:09:11 AM
SlimeStack posted...
TriangularTwig posted...
SlimeStack posted...
My GOTY should be Dragon Age: Inquisition if I'm lucky.

I'm really not seeing the appeal of BD. It doesn't seem to do anything that SNES games didn't already do.

honestly there's no game t hat doesn't do what pong already did - create a system where human beings can interact with an interface to alter colors and sounds on an electronic screen, it's all been done already

You can still come up with a combination of already done things that hasn't been done before or otherwise feels new. Unless someone can really tell me otherwise, BD uses the same combination of things that several 90s RPGs used and the only new thing is the Brave & Default system.

I don't get why people always try to either insult or give smartass responses when someone questions a game.

this is exactly what i was expecting you to say and honestly it's hilarious. you don't even agree with yourself here