Anyone willing to sell me an empty 3DSXL retail box and all it's contents? Just.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone willing to sell me an empty 3DSXL retail box and all it's contents? Just.
1 year ago#1
Anyone willing to sell me an empty 3DSXL retail box and all it's contents? Just... The inside of the packaging.. And all the booklets and plastic and stuff...

I bought an xl online on eBay and the seller failed to list that even though it came with the box the packaging inside was missing..... And I am kind of a completionist.... PM please...
---
Instagram: tonylainez2
1 year ago#2
Return it and get a new one?
---
This always turns off after a month or two and I never remember the link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1
1 year ago#3
But it's eBay.... And I foot an excellent deal on a pink 3dsxl... I wish we sold a pure white one... But the pink 3ds xl has a white inside...
---
1 year ago#4
* and I got
---
1 year ago#5
Just?
---
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
1 year ago#6
Yeah.. Just the insides... Which include all the plastics, booklets, that white foam sleeve for the XL. The AR cards, the cardboard that holds all the items in place... Basically 100% everything that is inside the packaging.
---
1 year ago#7
I have a Zelda 3DS XL box with all that stuff.

How much would you want to pay for it?
1 year ago#8
Is this including the CN code? I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who hasn't activated it and/or tossed it.
---
PLAYING: Devil May Cry 3 HD & Senran Kagura Burst
1 year ago#9
Are you serious? Wow. You might want to reevaluate your priorities.
---
3DS FC: 0946-2752-2990-Elvis
1 year ago#10
I have my pikachu xl box and its stuff sitting on my shelf
---
proud owner of Pikanips
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone willing to sell me an empty 3DSXL retail box and all it's contents? Just.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived