Why is there no DBZ game on the 3ds?

#81demonfang178Posted 2/16/2014 6:13:19 AM
And DBZ really isn't THAT long. Just shy of 300 episodes.

#82GalapagozPosted 2/16/2014 9:37:33 AM
mabber_III posted...
I don't get why people buy dbz games to begin

they are all terrible

Because I want to pretend I'm the character and fight bad guys, I wanna fly around the map shooting light from my hands, excuse me for retaining a portion of my childhood/imagination.
---
3DS:0361 6632 9155
#83GalapagozPosted 2/16/2014 9:38:22 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
people complaining about dbz filler... have you EVER watched bleach or one piece bleach is especially infamous for filler hell.

dbz had one filler saga and a few one off fillers.
bleach had at least 5 filler sagas and dozens of one off filler episodes AND the series ended before the manga did...

bleach only had one good filler arc anyway.
---
3DS:0361 6632 9155
#84RuneArcanisPosted 2/16/2014 11:30:13 AM
Probably because every DBZ game that has come out in recent years is rubbish. They have not been good since the PS2 era.
---
Pokemon FC: 2793-0726-6683 Bug Safari: Combee, Masquerain, Vivillon
Bravely Default FC: 0748-3455-0337
#85GigantLuffyPosted 2/16/2014 11:50:50 AM
MegamanX299 posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
MegamanX299 posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...

No one in DBZ is ever insanely powerful. Goku maxes out at 4 tons.

I feel like I'm reading this wrong... what are you trying to say?

4 tons is actually quite light by anime hero standards.

Kenshiro could lift that with his pinky, most of the cast of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure could balance that on their head, and let's not get into how overpowered a lot of characters in Guyver can be (now THAT falls into the "my new form is exactly like my last one, but bigger, and shoots bigger beams of energy" BS. Still an awesome series, though).

Goku's the bottom of the food chain in terms of physical strength. He'd rock about anyone in a fight, though.

You have to think, what is possible in a cartoon, but not possible in real life, is only amazing within context.

The animal people are a good example of this.
In real life, they'd be locked away, and experimented on.

But, within the context of Japanese cartoons, they're perfectly normal people.

In Fist of the North Star, popping people's faces like they were in a Pizza Pops ad, is pretty normal. In real life, it would be nightmare fuel.

Goku is able to push a small mountain in the beginning of Dragonball (a lot more than 4 tons), he only gets stronger in DBZ (at least millions of times stronger based on power levels).

Wherever you got 4 tons from doesn't really matter because it is just an inconsistency, and you can probably find some that prove Goku is just slightly stronger than an average man.

The 4 ton feat isn't an inconsistency. While training with King Kai, Goku had 4tons attached with bukujutsu, the flying technique, activated. Bukujutsu allows the user to fly by reducing the users mass. Theoretically speaking, Goku should not even be able to lift 4lbs with a technique like that activated much less 4 tons.

If anything, being able to lift 4 tons while his body mass is greatly reduced is a testament to Goku's durability. If a guy who weighs next to nothing tried to lift 4tons while suspended in mid-air ,then his limbs would pop off. Not only that, but he was easily able to lift the 4 tons once he increased up his own strength via SSJ. All this was explained in a DBZ handbook. It also explained why Vegeta's Big Bang Attack didn't destroy the Earth.

Lastly, Goku is far stronger than Kenshiro. During the Namek Saga, Goku was able to kick Frieza through multiple islands. In BoG, SSJ3 Goku destroyed King Kai's planet with a punch. While that may not seem impressive because KK's planet is small, you also have to remember that it's gravitational pull is much greater than the Earth's. As for Super Saiyan God's strength, an exhausted Bills destroyed SEVEN moons in less than a few seconds, and 80% SSG= 70% Bills.

There are more instances in which Goku has displayed destructive potential that requires an exertion of far more than 4 tons of physical strength to accomplish.
---
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4846/w117.jpg
Official Pope of the Church of Headless Tiida
#86MegamanX299Posted 2/16/2014 12:13:25 PM
GigantLuffy posted...

The 4 ton feat isn't an inconsistency.

So you claim that Goku maxes out at 4 tons?
You also claim he maxes out before the freiza saga?

I read the rest of your post and i don't understand why it was directed at me since we seem to agree that he does not max out at 4 tons. I might have read it wrong though...
---
What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything! -H. P. Lovecraft
#87darren19822000Posted 2/16/2014 12:17:53 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...

im a nerd and dbz sucks

i watched it like 15 years ago and it was stupid then. but hey...if people will watch jersey shore then im not suprised people will watch bad cartoons from another country
---
gt darren reefnugs
#88furygodsPosted 2/16/2014 12:19:56 PM
Everyone here should watch Chuunibyou instead of that nonsense that is DBZ.

Uchida Maaya <3

Oh and play Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Shoujotachi no Shomei for bear panties.
---
Ass Fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3QO0z7Vgwvo#t=78 , Funniest Manga: Oretama.
#89RogueStatus28Posted 2/16/2014 12:24:29 PM
Because the developers are stubborn, just like NIS… Putting so many games on the Vita where they are also capable on the 3DS and would sell much more at that.
#90Lelouch71Posted 2/16/2014 1:26:04 PM
Looks like I will have to check out Attack of the Saiyans one day. It looks pretty cool and the fact it is made by Monolith Soft earn it my attention.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"