This is one of our last chances JRPG fans so DON'T BLOW IT!

#1EurAsianGirlPosted 2/12/2014 2:52:32 AM(edited)
If you want to see the revival of the JRPG genre and see good old classics like the Sora no Kiseki series, Bravely Second, and hell even Tales games, you'd better put your money where your mouth is and buy Bravely Default!

THIS IS OUR CHANCE NOW!

Long have us JRPG genre fans suffered at the hands of SE Lightning and cooridors obsession, long have we been subjected to low-budget-shovelware Moe "JRPGS" like Neptunia, Atelier, Mugen Souls and Agarest which have sadly become the face of the modern JRPG genre.

WELL I SAY NAY!

I propose a return to the days of old when we quivered in anticipation to Xenogear's shocking plot-twists, where we looked on with wonder and glee at the colorful worlds of Lunar and Grandia,when we traversed the wide-open world map of Star Ocean 2, and where we explore large bustling towns galore in Wild Arms, Final Fantasies IV-X and Suikoden.

We might be able to get to return to those glory days of our youth, but only if we make it loud and clear that these games are thoroughly missed in the West, and thus if you're any kind of JRPG fan you'll BUY Bravely Default!

This could be the start of our beloved genre's revival. I'm not prepared to see it plunge into the depths of dreck, not without a fight!

And so if you're with me, let us shout this battle cry far and wide as we buy the much anticipated Bravely Default: For the Sequel.

FOR THE JRPG GENRE!!!!
---
JRPG lover and not ashamed of it
Avid fan of the Grandia and Lunar series.
#2zezprahPosted 2/12/2014 1:57:04 AM
nah im good
#3shadowkratos774Posted 2/12/2014 1:59:20 AM
got the CE
---
...but in time, they will join you in the sun.
3DS FC: 4613-7001-8523, please PM me if you add me.
#4nonexistingheroPosted 2/12/2014 2:01:26 AM
*reads name*
*reads post*

...probably hasn't played Xenoblade.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#5badboyPosted 2/12/2014 2:02:03 AM
Done with it awhile ago.
#6AceMosPosted 2/12/2014 2:09:03 AM
the first half was great but the 2nd half is just long drawn out tedium
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#7sonicnewboyPosted 2/12/2014 2:11:38 AM
I have to wait till the price goes down, as much as I would like to support it.
#8AceMosPosted 2/12/2014 2:14:06 AM
sonicnewboy posted...
I have to wait till the price goes down, as much as I would like to support it.

why do you have to wait
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#9EurAsianGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 2:51:31 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
*reads name*
*reads post*

...probably hasn't played Xenoblade.

Got it, bought it, played it. ((It's in my backlog and am waiting to play it on Dolphin cause the Wii graphics are horrendous and I can't get passed it))

Amazing game and if we want more games like Xenoblade to be made and localized we'll buy every JRPG of its kind when they come out.

So please buy BD so we can show companies that their localization efforts haven't been in vain, they're slowly starting to listen to us ((Operation Rainfall and the various Tales games getting localized as well as Sora No Kiseki SC)) we just need to keep going by continuing to buy the games.
---
JRPG lover and not ashamed of it
Avid fan of the Grandia and Lunar series.
#10GenoPosted 2/12/2014 3:21:22 AM
zezprah posted...
nah im good

I'll buy it used for $10 in a couple years.
---
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853