FINALLY finished Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask! *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. FINALLY finished Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask! *spoilers*

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
2 years ago#11
The Unwound Future ending was the saddest of them all. I never seen Layton crying losing Claire twice. Also, the most surprising was seeing Layton WITHOUT his Top Hat at last!

Now I want to know who is this mysterious Descole he challenges Layton so much. Maybe they will be revealed in the next game.

By the way, have you completed the Wi-Fi Puzzles? There are 365 total. The next game will have that as well.

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
2 years ago#12
Linkz1 posted...
Now I want to know who is this mysterious Descole he challenges Layton so much. Maybe they will be revealed in the next game.

Yup. ;-)
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: Natatteru

Natatteru
2 years ago#13
I would switch Diabolical/Pandora's Box and Miracle Mask in your ranking, but overall I agree. Miracle Mask's biggest weak point was it being so very predictable. But aside from that it was extremely enjoyable. I can't wait for Azran Legacy.
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: BBCP: Bang - P4A: Liz - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - GGXXAC+R: May

User Info: 21_21

21_21
2 years ago#14
Entotrte posted...
Mine would be: Unwound Future >>>>>Last Specter >>>>>>>Miracle's Mask>>Curious Village.

Got halfway through Diabolical Box and then something happened with either the DS or the game and I couldn't finish it, and now that I have a 3DS I don't find the game anywhere, and I also can't find Azran Legacy anywhere >.> (I live in Europe)

Did you watch the movie The Eternal Diva? If not then you should! It takes place between Last Specter and Miracle Mask!
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Paper Mario
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. FINALLY finished Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask! *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived