FINALLY finished Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask! *spoilers*

#11Linkz1Posted 2/16/2014 10:40:32 AM
The Unwound Future ending was the saddest of them all. I never seen Layton crying losing Claire twice. Also, the most surprising was seeing Layton WITHOUT his Top Hat at last!

Now I want to know who is this mysterious Descole he challenges Layton so much. Maybe they will be revealed in the next game.

By the way, have you completed the Wi-Fi Puzzles? There are 365 total. The next game will have that as well.
#12BeanBeanKingdomPosted 2/16/2014 10:45:11 AM
Linkz1 posted...
Now I want to know who is this mysterious Descole he challenges Layton so much. Maybe they will be revealed in the next game.

Yup. ;-)
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#13NatatteruPosted 2/16/2014 10:49:13 AM
I would switch Diabolical/Pandora's Box and Miracle Mask in your ranking, but overall I agree. Miracle Mask's biggest weak point was it being so very predictable. But aside from that it was extremely enjoyable. I can't wait for Azran Legacy.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: BBCP: Bang - P4A: Liz - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - GGXXAC+R: May
#1421_21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 11:54:02 AM
Entotrte posted...
Mine would be: Unwound Future >>>>>Last Specter >>>>>>>Miracle's Mask>>Curious Village.

Got halfway through Diabolical Box and then something happened with either the DS or the game and I couldn't finish it, and now that I have a 3DS I don't find the game anywhere, and I also can't find Azran Legacy anywhere >.> (I live in Europe)

Did you watch the movie The Eternal Diva? If not then you should! It takes place between Last Specter and Miracle Mask!
---
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Paper Mario
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!