What made you purchase your Nintendo 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What made you purchase your Nintendo 3DS?
2 years ago#1
I bought mine on launch day simply because I love Nintendo handhelds. I realize some people hold out for certain games lr price drops, what was your reason?
Currently Playing: Outlast (PS4) | Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (PSV) | One Piece: Romance Dawn (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885
2 years ago#2
So I could play all the DS rpgs I missed out on and any new ones for 3DS all on one handheld.
2 years ago#3
Zelda, Pokemon, Possibility of GBA games on the VC, and the VC

I have almost half of the Zelda series on my 3DS
Currently Playing: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (again), Pokemon X, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
2 years ago#4
$99 in 2011 and it's a Nintendo handheld. Wish it had more great games, it's easily the most disappointing system I've ever owned.
Playing Virtue's Last Reward before 999? Don't. Please, for the sake of everything, don't. My crusade around the internet to spread this truth goes on.
2 years ago#5
The early price cut Target did that let me get it for $170 and still get the Ambassador games
The only decent thing to come out of the console wars are the funny photoshop pics
2 years ago#6
Haven't owned a handheld since the original Game Boy Advance. Suddenly decided I wanted one.

Was actually leaning towards getting a Vita, but then I came to my senses.
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Playing: FFXIV (server: Lamia)
2 years ago#7
The d-pad on my ds broke 3 days before for 3ds launch so I picked up a 3ds instead of a new ds.
3DS: 3437-3085-0365
Currently play: Persona 4 Golden, Pokemon Y, and Killzone Mercenary
2 years ago#8
I learned Harvest Moon had come out for the 3DS, which got me interested. Then I looked up what sorts of games there were available and found a few that looked pretty neat. I came onto GameFAQs and checked out the 3DS board, and got interested further. Then the pink 3DS XL was announced, and I was sold.
3DS FC: 0404 - 5727 - 2798
Visit my blog at girly-gamer.blogspot.com
2 years ago#9
Nintendo was offering a special bonus for people who bought both a Nintendo 3DS XL system and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity or Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Anyone who registered a Nintendo 3DS XL system and either Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity or Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon with Club Nintendo between March 21 and April 30 received a code to download one of five Nintendo 3DS games for free: Super Mario 3D Land, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone!, Star Fox 64 3D or Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive!. I bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity along with my Pikachu 3DS XL and I regret not buying Luigi's Mansion instead. To make matters worse, I chose Star Fox 64 3D instead of Professor Layton and I often regret my choice.
3DS FC: 2723-9024-7215
You reap what you sow.
2 years ago#10
Scambassador loophole.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What made you purchase your Nintendo 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived