Can't access eShop! Help!

#1double_storm2Posted 2/17/2014 7:25:40 PM
I booted up my 3DS this morning to Dl the Pokemon Bank, went into the eShop and performed a system update.
Once rebooted after the update, I go back in and it asks me for my location (which is a little odd, as it's not my first time using the eShop, but I go through it anyways).
Enter location fine, it asks if I want notifications I say "no" then it asks about club Nintendo login, I say "skip."
Then the text disappears as if it would move on, but the screen stays blank and won't progress (left for over 10 min). I've tried rebooting multiple times and that doesn't work.
The weird thing is that from the notifications screen and CN screen there is text behind the regular text telling me not to turn off the power (not when it goes blank after).

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
#2picanoPosted 2/17/2014 7:33:16 PM
Are you sure it's asking about Club Nintendo and not Nintendo Network ID? I'm sure the former would only ever be asked once and latter is now required for free downloads (not including updates).
---
3D and catgirls! : http://picanogfx.unotaku.com/
#3double_storm2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 7:42:54 PM
picano posted...
Are you sure it's asking about Club Nintendo and not Nintendo Network ID? I'm sure the former would only ever be asked once and latter is now required for free downloads (not including updates).

Yeah, I'm sure it's Club Nintendo (triple checked too). On the top screen it says that a CN account is optional.
But the text overlaps the "do not turn off" text on that screen too.
#4double_storm2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 8:00:33 PM
Apparently changing my region setting to the USA and back again fixed this issue.
Thanks though :D