eShop purchase not on linked Club Nintendo?

#1NickTheBlitzPosted 2/23/2014 11:00:15 AM(edited)
I linked my NNID to my Club Nintendo account and purchased Liberation Maiden. But it's not showing up on my registered products list. What do I do?

I don't really care for the Coins; I just want a record of digital purposes in the event my 3DS blows up. A really tedious step that's worth taking because Nintendo still doesn't have a proper account system.
---
"Love, hope, faith. The greatest of these: love."
#2owyn_merrilinPosted 2/23/2014 11:20:47 AM(edited)
Did you purchase Liberation Maiden after linking the NNID? I made an account a few days after buying a bunch of games, and they still haven't shown up. Bought two more (the remaining Level 5 games I hadn't grabbed yet) last night and they're already showing up.

Edit: Made the account last week, by the way, bought the first game the week before that, the other ones immediately before creating the account, none of them have showed up and I'm starting to think they're not going to. One of them was Liberation Maiden, interestingly enough.
#3NickTheBlitz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 11:39:22 AM
I believe I purchased it minutes before making the account; but I didn't download it until after the account was made and linked to my NNID.

Will it show up later, or do I now have to contact Nintendo to make sure it's registered?
---
"Love, hope, faith. The greatest of these: love."
#4xLexLuth0rxPosted 2/23/2014 11:42:07 AM
If you actually bought it before, then that's the problem. Downloading it before or after doesn't matter. I'd contact Nintendo for sure.
---
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
"And like that, *poof*. He's gone."
#5stalemate_666Posted 2/23/2014 11:43:16 AM
NickTheBlitz posted...
I believe I purchased it minutes before making the account; but I didn't download it until after the account was made and linked to my NNID.

Will it show up later, or do I now have to contact Nintendo to make sure it's registered?

Contact Nintendo, NEVER rely on anything online Nintendo wise working properly, if it's not working now it's just plain not going to.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#6Dyno_StormPosted 2/23/2014 12:47:54 PM(edited)
Its happened to me before too, TC. Email Nintendo's customer support detailing what happened and they'll add the game to your list on Club Nintendo.

Edit: Fill this out; http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform/
---
GT/NNID: DynoStorm, 3DS FC: 0490-5734-9700
Currently playing: Pokemon Y(Ground Safari: Diggersby, Nincada, Wooper), SMT IV, Mario Kart 7