What's wrong with Nintendo EU?

#1Felix_XIPosted 3/3/2014 10:06:36 PM
We didn't get Rune Factory 4

Shin Megami Tensei IV - To be Announced

Persona Q - To be Announced

At least EO Untold: The Millenium Girl will be released on May

I wish I lived in Japan... or maybe NA
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 3/3/2014 11:28:23 PM
You mean, what's wrong with Atlus games in Europe? Nothing that relates to Nintendo of Europe themselves. They're great on the first-party front, much better than NoA.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3DarkHeroRavenPosted 3/4/2014 10:48:05 AM
Atlus doesn't have a European branch. That's why we either wait ages or never get them at all. Sucks, but that's life.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
3DS FC: 3866-8144-2758 Pokemon Y IGN: Raven
#4bigtim777Posted 3/4/2014 12:15:36 PM
DarkHeroRaven posted...
Atlus doesn't have a European branch. That's why we either wait ages or never get them at all. Sucks, but that's life.

This. And as much as I like Lucifer's Call (Nocturne) and Strange Journey (at least the DS had no region lock for this) I sorta gave up on SMT:IV already.....I wouldn't be suprised if they'd cancel the game for us.
---
FF6 > FF13 > FF4-AY > LR:FF > FF5 > FF4 > FF13-2 > FF10 > FF3 > FF1 > FF2
#5Felix_XI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 12:18:27 PM
bigtim777 posted...
DarkHeroRaven posted...

This. And as much as I like Lucifer's Call (Nocturne) and Strange Journey (at least the DS had no region lock for this) I sorta gave up on SMT:IV already.....I wouldn't be suprised if they'd cancel the game for us.

Agreed. Shops been saying TBA on SMT: IV since last year. I see no effort from EU releasing this.