System Transfer between a 3DS and a LE Mario&Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL

#1Plasma EXEPosted 3/8/2014 12:21:10 PM(edited)
So I'm ordering the Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL today and considering it already has Dream Team pre-installed, I was wondering how I'd go about having the data of that put onto my account that's currently on my 3DS when I transfer the account.

I'm using a 32GB SD card on my current 3DS, all with my account/games/stuff/etc. Would I just transfer the data of the SD card that has Mario & Luigi Dream Team to my 32GB card (through my computer) before starting up my 3DS XL system or after? Worried I might delete the game while transferring my data over. Yes I looked at the sticky, but it doesn't cover this situation.

Also I heard that pre-installed stuff (Mario & Luigi Dream team) doesn't come with a Club Nintendo code. Did I hear right? Just wondering.
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336. Friend Safari: Tyogre/Sawk/Meditite
#2WaynetidPosted 3/8/2014 12:22:10 PM(edited)
Just transfer everything into the M&L Dream Team 3DS. The M&L game will be available in your eShop store to download after the transfer.

Edit: And there are no Nintendo Club points for M&L, just the 3DS.
#3Plasma EXE(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 12:23:46 PM(edited)
Oo so system transfer my account and everything to my new 3DS XL, then I will still be able to redownload the game on the eshop for free? Is there an option where I don't have to redownload the game (I'm sure it'll take awhile)? If not, I'll stick with that then.
---
#4WaynetidPosted 3/8/2014 12:23:54 PM
And by transfer I mean do a system transfer, not a copy & paste from your PC transfer.
#5Plasma EXE(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 12:24:50 PM
Waynetid posted...
And by transfer I mean do a system transfer, not a copy & paste from your PC transfer.

Alright gotcha. Thanks!
---
#6WaynetidPosted 3/8/2014 12:25:06 PM
Plasma EXE posted...
Oo so system transfer my account and everything to my new 3DS XL, then I will still be able to redownload the game on the eshop for free? Is there an option where I don't have to redownload the game (I'm sure it'll take awhile)? If not, I'll stick with that then.

Yep, it will be in your download list in the eShop. And there is no way for it to be transferred like that, you'll need to download.