Senran Kargura 2 Trailer

#11samuraigaidenPosted 3/24/2014 3:16:24 PM
DahlVaughnni posted...
I'll sum up the trailer for you all in case you don't want to waste 3 minutes.

Anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, bit of combat, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing, anime boobs bouncing.

Pretty much the same as the first game. Perfect for 13 year old mouth-breathing basement-dwelling neanderthals.

Perfectly put.
#12NathanisDrakePosted 3/24/2014 3:20:48 PM
HourouEgao posted...
Asking a serious question.... Can I find enjoyment in the gameplay if I look past all the ... fanservice? Or should I just ignore this game?

If you're a fan of beat-em ups, the you definitely shouldn't. Seriously, don't let the "fanservice" fool you, this game is deeper than you'd think.
---
PC + 3DS Master Race
Most anticipated: Monster Hunter 4U, Smash Brothers 4, Persona 5/Q, Mighty N9 and Azure Striker: Gunvolt
#13OoSubaruoOPosted 3/24/2014 3:29:20 PM
HourouEgao posted...
Asking a serious question.... Can I find enjoyment in the gameplay if I look past all the ... fanservice? Or should I just ignore this game?

Past the fanservice, the game is a good beat em up with a decent story. This one seems to have fixed the problems the first one had.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#14FefnirOmega13Posted 3/24/2014 4:01:55 PM
DahlVaughnni posted...
Pretty much the same as the first game. Perfect for 13 year old mouth-breathing basement-dwelling neanderthals.

Whoa there I nearly cut myself on your edginess, put those sharp objects away
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!
#15DarkwingDuck13Posted 3/24/2014 4:14:30 PM
Sign me up if this is really getting a physical release. Whole reason I haven't gotten the first one yet is that I refuse to pay that price for a digital-only release.
---
"Oh please, don't be glib. He was rebooted in 1987, so it's not as if his previous 50 years counted or anything." - TheRealKal-El on Continuity
#16TakayaNorikoPosted 3/24/2014 4:41:32 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
DahlVaughnni posted...

Whoa there I nearly cut myself on your edginess, put those sharp objects away

Could use some more adjectives, though. They're the best.
---
Kitchen Sink + Shower Moisture Race
#17IronMonkey008Posted 3/24/2014 4:55:45 PM
DarkwingDuck13 posted...
Sign me up if this is really getting a physical release. Whole reason I haven't gotten the first one yet is that I refuse to pay that price for a digital-only release.

This

Trailer looks cool and I was interested in the first one, but passed because it's digital only. I'm not against digital but I will never buy anything digital on the 3DS with the way it is right now.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#18xIvan321Posted 3/24/2014 5:02:57 PM
Marcster1994 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpCbn6W9638

Yes and it looks like it has more boobs than ever before. I never bought the first one but wasn't that a sprite game? This one looks way more interesting... just look at that jiggle! lol
---
"Your filthy vomit is what keeps GameFAQs from ever having quality discussions." ~R720
#19someguyshandPosted 3/24/2014 5:30:41 PM
I'm hoping that this one runs way better than Burst.

It's a fun game, but the framerate issues are appalling.
---
(Insert Name) killed Some Guy
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55859/122kyz9.gif
#20keyblader1985Posted 3/24/2014 6:15:14 PM
KAGURA.

Can't anyone spell the title properly?
---
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai