Senran Kargura 2 Trailer

#31BuretsuPosted 3/24/2014 7:40:34 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Senran Kagura Defense Force. Cause you know calling people out on their ignorance is nothing but defending.

Well, yes. I really don't know why it bothers you so much that people think less of the game than you do.

Must have not been watching the same trailer as Buretsu it seems, cause they actually showed some of the gameplay during most of the video.

Apparently not. There's about 6 seconds of actual gameplay at around the 0:33 mark, and another 3 seconds at 1:03, and the rest is just showcasing canned animations and in-game cutscenes. Oh, and about 3 seconds about what I assume is plot at the 0:20 mark.
---
Fall 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; 2015: Persona 5 for PS3
It's happening! It's happening!!
#32OoSubaruoOPosted 3/24/2014 7:40:35 PM
TakayaNoriko posted...
Buretsu posted...
XJ-9 posted...
Buretsu posted...
This is pretty accurate, really.

Hopefully future trailers will actually focus on the gameplay that the SKDF like to talk about.

What does SKDF stand for?

Senran Kagura Defense Force. Namely Subaru and Mariofan.

I can see how that's a term that needed to exist.

This board loves making up new buzzwords all the time. Remember the NDF?
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#33OoSubaruoOPosted 3/24/2014 7:42:06 PM
Buretsu posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Senran Kagura Defense Force. Cause you know calling people out on their ignorance is nothing but defending.

Well, yes. I really don't know why it bothers you so much that people think less of the game than you do.

Must have not been watching the same trailer as Buretsu it seems, cause they actually showed some of the gameplay during most of the video.

Apparently not. There's about 6 seconds of actual gameplay at around the 0:33 mark, and another 3 seconds at 1:03, and the rest is just showcasing canned animations and in-game cutscenes. Oh, and about 3 seconds about what I assume is plot at the 0:20 mark.

You don't seem to be trying much anymore eh?
---
#34BuretsuPosted 3/24/2014 7:43:21 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Buretsu posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

Yeah, didn't think you'd have a good response.
---
#35OoSubaruoOPosted 3/24/2014 7:44:58 PM
Buretsu posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Buretsu posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

Don't really need to respond to you much anymore. It's very tiresome going over this again and again.
---
#36BuretsuPosted 3/24/2014 7:46:43 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Buretsu posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Buretsu posted...

Don't really need to respond to you much anymore. It's very tiresome going over this again and again.

Yes, yes, you know you don't have any way to counter what I'm saying. It's fine. I don't expect much out of you other than "Hurrrr ignorance".
---
#37Mariofan15Posted 3/24/2014 7:50:43 PM
Why should he counter anything you say when you just ignore it anyway and continue with your ignorance of this game is nothing more then fanservice. Get some new material if your gonna troll this game,christ.
---
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
#38BuretsuPosted 3/24/2014 7:52:54 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Why should he counter anything you say when you just ignore it anyway and continue with your ignorance of this game is nothing more then fanservice. Get some new material if your gonna troll this game,christ.

I never said it was nothing more than fanservice. Just that fanservice is the main draw of the series, with the gameplay coming up second and the plot pulling up a distant third.
---
#39keyblader1985Posted 3/24/2014 7:59:18 PM
You know why I stopped responding to the stupidity that gets posted in every one of these topics? It's because it's completely pointless. I tried reasoning for a long while, but it became clear around November that some people just want to troll.

They're not gonna learn a lesson or stop making derogatory or dumb statements. So you wanna stop having these arguments? JUST STOP. Quit responding to them, like I have. You are literally letting them win by derailing every thread in this fashion.
---
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#40OoSubaruoOPosted 3/24/2014 8:00:54 PM
Anyway, judging from some of the combat they showed during the trailer it looks more polished. The new mechanic they added, where you tag team seems good.
---