Senran Kargura 2 Trailer

#61Mariofan15Posted 3/24/2014 10:27:53 PM
notrandom posted...
If this garbage ass series wasn't about underage girls with unrealistically huge breast and asses it would of bombed as hard as Code of Princess.

When that right there is the only reason a series has success it tells you something about the quality of the game and the fans of it.

And this post says how ignorant people like you are. Christ. We went over this crap when the first game was released. Enough is enough. Maybe if you people played the damn game,you would see there's more then fanservice but instead,you like to run your mouth and talk about something that isnt true.
---
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
#62OoSubaruoOPosted 3/24/2014 10:31:30 PM
I'm assuming the brother is one of the male character they're adding. I wonder who else they plan to add. Maybe their sensei, I would love to run around kicking butt with him.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#63Ace-of-ClubsPosted 3/24/2014 10:31:41 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
I think almost everyone got a physical release with SKB :P

Somebody finally got my joke. (Or maybe just copied my joke.)
---
The Artist Formerly Known As Mottman.
#64MCcakePosted 3/24/2014 11:15:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#65OoSubaruoOPosted 3/24/2014 11:22:47 PM
So your drill will be the drill that pierces the heavens?
---
#66Soniv4Ever10Posted 3/24/2014 11:25:25 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Anyway, judging from some of the combat they showed during the trailer it looks more polished. The new mechanic they added, where you tag team seems good.

The camera angle was fully 3D in some parts and there's a lock-on mechanic now. The enemies seem more varied, some had bows, there were some airborne ones flying around on stuff, and there were at least 2 different versions of the spider thing. There are less enemies on screen though, maybe they'll actually be tough since they don't have sheer numbers like in Burst (didn't stop it from being too easy).

It basically jumped from classic beat em up to 3rd person action game, which I like. The only thing that really bothers me is that the air combos look a little odd. It's like gravity stops existing and they just float. As long as you can still dash or jump out of them I don't care too much though.
---
Sakurai will literally die for SSB4 and when it comes out,fans will gather around his grave and grimly remark "Still not as good as Melee"
#67OoSubaruoOPosted 3/24/2014 11:27:11 PM
Maybe some parts will be in 2D. I wouldn't mind if it had both 2D and 3D though.
---
#68Sir_HaxorPosted 3/25/2014 12:45:38 AM
Ace-of-Clubs posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...
I think almost everyone got a physical release with SKB :P

Somebody finally got my joke. (Or maybe just copied my joke.)

I just thought of that actually. I think it's weird that it wasn't more common.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#69Emerald_MeliosPosted 3/25/2014 2:11:56 AM
What is it about boobies that enrages people around here?
#70Im_CherchePosted 3/25/2014 2:26:04 AM
Emerald_Melios posted...
What is it about boobies that enrages people around here?

It's moreso the blithe denial that something so fanservicely can actually be a competently decent game.

It awakens the tumblr feminist in all of us
---
Minerva says she still feels the Avatar is of this world...
Also that they smell delicious, but that's neither here nor there...