Would you want Metroid Other M for the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you want Metroid Other M for the 3DS?
1 year ago#21
MrTuna posted...
id rather have a new metroid game for 3ds then just another lame port
1 year ago#22
No, I'm okay not playing it again.
---
Check out the amazing band "ESCAPE THE FATE" right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Me9nPk5ro
(message deleted)
1 year ago#24
Much rather have a well made Metroid game. Other M would translate horribly anyways, the game has a lot of spots where it showcases large areas and that would make Samus invisible on a normal 3DS screen. If they really want to do something like that, I wouldn't be opposed to another Metroid Fusion.
---
I tried to be open minded but I was afraid my brain would fall out.
1 year ago#25
Other M was the result of a gas leak. We left it alone a long time ago.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
1 year ago#26
No. I typically don't care for ports of games I've already played (especially Other M).
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336. Friend Safari: Tyogre/Sawk/Meditite
1 year ago#27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
1 year ago#28
why not unlike most people I liked it but it was probably my least favorite Metroid that I have beat though they would be better off porting the prime series if that was even possible
1 year ago#29
I actually wanna play Other M to see if its as bad as everyone said and cuz i wanna play all the Metroid games since there's relatively few (compared to Mario, Zelda, Kirby, etc) and in storyline order. So no actually, since i could get Other M new/used dirt cheap and t his would be full price, and take resources to remake a game rather than making a completely new game (that has the possibility of being liked by the majority).
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) and M&L:DT (3DS) NNID:Granadico
1 year ago#30
Granadico_ posted...
I actually wanna play Other M to see if its as bad as everyone said and cuz i wanna play all the Metroid games since there's relatively few (compared to Mario, Zelda, Kirby, etc) and in storyline order. So no actually, since i could get Other M new/used dirt cheap and t his would be full price, and take resources to remake a game rather than making a completely new game (that has the possibility of being liked by the majority).

Aside from the plot most people would say the actual gameplay is fun.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friend's you tube channel. imo the world would never have any wars if everyone was having sex.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you want Metroid Other M for the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived