Would you want Metroid Other M for the 3DS?

#21IngExBeinPosted 3/27/2014 8:31:41 AM
MrTuna posted...
id rather have a new metroid game for 3ds then just another lame port
#22The_shoemakerPosted 3/27/2014 8:36:19 AM
No, I'm okay not playing it again.
---
Check out the amazing band "ESCAPE THE FATE" right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Me9nPk5ro
#23SMASHKING84Posted 3/27/2014 8:45:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24hyper12Posted 3/27/2014 8:47:46 AM
Much rather have a well made Metroid game. Other M would translate horribly anyways, the game has a lot of spots where it showcases large areas and that would make Samus invisible on a normal 3DS screen. If they really want to do something like that, I wouldn't be opposed to another Metroid Fusion.
---
I tried to be open minded but I was afraid my brain would fall out.
#25Sir_HaxorPosted 3/27/2014 8:54:59 AM
Other M was the result of a gas leak. We left it alone a long time ago.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#26Plasma EXEPosted 3/27/2014 11:43:46 AM
No. I typically don't care for ports of games I've already played (especially Other M).
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336. Friend Safari: Tyogre/Sawk/Meditite
#27CrystalKing5426Posted 3/27/2014 11:46:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
#28corex3dPosted 3/27/2014 11:47:48 AM
why not unlike most people I liked it but it was probably my least favorite Metroid that I have beat though they would be better off porting the prime series if that was even possible
#29Granadico_Posted 3/27/2014 11:59:16 AM
I actually wanna play Other M to see if its as bad as everyone said and cuz i wanna play all the Metroid games since there's relatively few (compared to Mario, Zelda, Kirby, etc) and in storyline order. So no actually, since i could get Other M new/used dirt cheap and t his would be full price, and take resources to remake a game rather than making a completely new game (that has the possibility of being liked by the majority).
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) and M&L:DT (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#30SMASHKING84Posted 3/27/2014 12:24:45 PM
Granadico_ posted...
I actually wanna play Other M to see if its as bad as everyone said and cuz i wanna play all the Metroid games since there's relatively few (compared to Mario, Zelda, Kirby, etc) and in storyline order. So no actually, since i could get Other M new/used dirt cheap and t his would be full price, and take resources to remake a game rather than making a completely new game (that has the possibility of being liked by the majority).

Aside from the plot most people would say the actual gameplay is fun.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friend's you tube channel. imo the world would never have any wars if everyone was having sex.