Would you want Metroid Other M for the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you want Metroid Other M for the 3DS?

User Info: Moorish_Idol

Moorish_Idol
2 years ago#41
I'd rather play Other M a hundred times than another Prime game, personally. I couldn't bring myself to like any of them. They didn't feel like Metroid to me at all; Other M, despite lacking a lot of things, felt a lot more like a Metroid game to me than any of the Primes did, both aesthetically and gameplay wise.

But if I could choose, I'd go for a Metroid II remake a la Zero Mission.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
2 years ago#42
Not really. Even though people need to get the hell over Other M allready and it's not that bad of a game,I rather we got a new Metroid game.
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013

User Info: its_matt

its_matt
2 years ago#43
no

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
2 years ago#44
Nah

I want Metroid: A Samus Between Worlds
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 years ago#45
Mariofan15 posted...
Not really. Even though people need to get the hell over Other M allready and it's not that bad of a game,I rather we got a new Metroid game.

it is that bad of a game

story is sexist

gameplay is avrg but as a metroid game is gameplay fails 100% it plays nothing like a metroid game
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
2 years ago#46
AceMos posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

it is that bad of a game

story is sexist

gameplay is avrg but as a metroid game is gameplay fails 100% it plays nothing like a metroid game

f the ORIGINAL METRIOD:
1.the game's manual CONSTANTLY calls samus a man
2.samus STRIPS as a REWARD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friend's you tube channel. imo the world would never have any wars if everyone was having sex.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 years ago#47
SMASHKING84 posted...
AceMos posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

it is that bad of a game

story is sexist

f the ORIGINAL METRIOD:
2.samus STRIPS as a REWARD.

the orginal metroid did for teh surprise at the end

fan service is not sexisit samsu was still a strong capable woman who coudl do things no one else could

heck in super metroid SHE SHOT the player after you saw her in her leotard
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
(message deleted)

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
2 years ago#49
there was no reason to call her a man.
there are ways to talk about a character without using gender pronouns.
the fact is she could have been shown as female without striping. just take of her helmet.

i guess metriod one had to have samus strip completly naked to be objectfying her.

oh and by the way giving a character that HAD NO PERSONALITY a personality isn't "sexist"
if anyone is sexist it's metriod fanboys.

"hurdur women have to be emotionless robots to be worth anything"

Imagine this:You have a child the child DIES.
people call you a worthless piece of crap for caring for your dead child.
that's how the metriod fanbase treats samus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friend's you tube channel. imo the world would never have any wars if everyone was having sex.

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
2 years ago#50
SMASHKING84 posted...

That was a translation error. The Japanese version used gender inspecific pronouns for Samus, but the people who translated it incorrectly used male pronouns.
Fall 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; 2015: Persona 5 for PS3
It's happening! It's happening!!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you want Metroid Other M for the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived