Would you want Metroid Other M for the 3DS?

#41Moorish_IdolPosted 3/27/2014 11:23:45 PM(edited)
I'd rather play Other M a hundred times than another Prime game, personally. I couldn't bring myself to like any of them. They didn't feel like Metroid to me at all; Other M, despite lacking a lot of things, felt a lot more like a Metroid game to me than any of the Primes did, both aesthetically and gameplay wise.

But if I could choose, I'd go for a Metroid II remake a la Zero Mission.
#42Mariofan15Posted 3/27/2014 11:42:41 PM
Not really. Even though people need to get the hell over Other M allready and it's not that bad of a game,I rather we got a new Metroid game.
---
3DS FC:3394-3658-2611
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
#43its_mattPosted 3/28/2014 6:23:44 PM
no
#44LaManoNeraIIPosted 3/28/2014 6:36:53 PM
Nah

I want Metroid: A Samus Between Worlds
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#45AceMosPosted 3/28/2014 7:19:42 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Not really. Even though people need to get the hell over Other M allready and it's not that bad of a game,I rather we got a new Metroid game.

it is that bad of a game

story is sexist

gameplay is avrg but as a metroid game is gameplay fails 100% it plays nothing like a metroid game
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#46SMASHKING84Posted 3/28/2014 7:44:39 PM
AceMos posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

it is that bad of a game

story is sexist

gameplay is avrg but as a metroid game is gameplay fails 100% it plays nothing like a metroid game

f the ORIGINAL METRIOD:
1.the game's manual CONSTANTLY calls samus a man
2.samus STRIPS as a REWARD.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friend's you tube channel. imo the world would never have any wars if everyone was having sex.
#47AceMosPosted 3/28/2014 8:41:56 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
AceMos posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

it is that bad of a game

story is sexist

f the ORIGINAL METRIOD:
2.samus STRIPS as a REWARD.

the orginal metroid did for teh surprise at the end

fan service is not sexisit samsu was still a strong capable woman who coudl do things no one else could

heck in super metroid SHE SHOT the player after you saw her in her leotard
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#48Mariofan15Posted 3/28/2014 8:50:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#49SMASHKING84Posted 3/28/2014 8:53:36 PM
there was no reason to call her a man.
there are ways to talk about a character without using gender pronouns.
the fact is she could have been shown as female without striping. just take of her helmet.

i guess metriod one had to have samus strip completly naked to be objectfying her.

oh and by the way giving a character that HAD NO PERSONALITY a personality isn't "sexist"
if anyone is sexist it's metriod fanboys.

"hurdur women have to be emotionless robots to be worth anything"

Imagine this:You have a child the child DIES.
people call you a worthless piece of crap for caring for your dead child.
that's how the metriod fanbase treats samus.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friend's you tube channel. imo the world would never have any wars if everyone was having sex.
#50BuretsuPosted 3/28/2014 8:58:51 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

That was a translation error. The Japanese version used gender inspecific pronouns for Samus, but the people who translated it incorrectly used male pronouns.
---
Fall 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; 2015: Persona 5 for PS3
It's happening! It's happening!!