Would you want Metroid Other M for the 3DS?

#61BuretsuPosted 3/28/2014 8:16:30 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Maternal instincts? Bull s***. She spared the Baby metroid in Metroid II because it was harmless and worth studying. Since you seem to have forgotten, she handed it over to the scientists with no problem whatsoever.

then why didn't she spare the dozens of other metriods in the game?

Because they were trying to kill her!
---
Fall 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; 2015: Persona 5 for PS3
It's happening! It's happening!!
#62AceMosPosted 3/28/2014 8:17:29 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
samus's entire "personality" was she saved the life of a metriod in metriod II but the fact is she wouldn't have done that if she wasn't acting a slave to her maternial instincts.

she killed dozens of metriods in both metriod and metriod 2 without a shred of remorce yet she saves a BABY metriod.

why? because her materinal instincts. fact is metriod other m just expanded the character of samus that already existed.

super metorid in its proloug samus her self STATES that she spared the baby metroid becuse it was like confused child and she belvied researching it could help the galactic federation

in canon she went out of her way to save the speed birds and the monkey things before zebes exploded

in prime 1 her mission was investigate a sapce station she did saw ridley and then hunted him down to see what the pirates where up to thsu she was not on mission in prime 1 she was hunting ridley becuse him adn the pirates are a threat

in prime 2 her mission is to investigate missign troopers she finds them at the start then learns of the luminoth plite and helps them again for free and closes a dead federation troops eye

in prime 3 she shows remorse for each hunter as they die and at the end whiel DIEING of phazon posion she charges into phaze to save the universe and stop dark samus then at the end sits alone in sky town adn reflects on her dead comrades

in fusion zero mission we see a drawing she did as a child showing she loved her chozo familly

in fusion she disobeys orders even thoe she is told she will be branded a traitor to stop the X parasites

oh more prime trivia it takes a strong will to resist phazon madness infact SAMUS IN THE ONLY ONE TO EVER NOT GIVE INTO IT
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#63SMASHKING84Posted 3/28/2014 8:18:55 PM
If samus is so "strong" why does she need a suit to fight?

I wasn't aware using something as crutch made you strong.

call me when samus beats ridley only using her fists or feet.
a "strong" person doesn't rely on weapons and armor as a crutch.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friend's you tube channel. imo the world would never have any wars if everyone was having sex.
#64BuretsuPosted 3/28/2014 8:19:55 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

What in the ever-loving flying F*** are you talking about??
---
#65AceMosPosted 3/28/2014 8:22:14 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

samus makes teh suit strong it does not make her strong

end of zero mission her suit is taken off line and she still charges into a ship full of space pirates with out her suit
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#66SMASHKING84Posted 3/28/2014 8:22:39 PM
Buretsu posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
Maternal instincts? Bull s***. She spared the Baby metroid in Metroid II because it was harmless and worth studying. Since you seem to have forgotten, she handed it over to the scientists with no problem whatsoever.

yes leaching on someone's face is the same as killing them. she could have just took them off her face and ran away. but she killed them for no reason.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friend's you tube channel. imo the world would never have any wars if everyone was having sex.
#67SMASHKING84Posted 3/28/2014 8:23:02 PM
AceMos posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

end of zero mission her suit is taken off line and she still charges into a ship full of space pirates with out her suit

she still has a gun.
---
#68BuretsuPosted 3/28/2014 8:23:51 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Buretsu posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

yes leaching on someone's face is the same as killing them. she could have just took them off her face and ran away. but she killed them for no reason.

Yes, leaching on someone's face until you drain every last bit of their life energy and they turn into a pillar of dust IS THE SAME AS KILLING THEM.
---
#69AceMosPosted 3/28/2014 8:24:24 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Buretsu posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

metroids drain the LIFE FORCE out of a person and are the most dangerus life form in the unvierse stated many many many times
---
#70AceMosPosted 3/28/2014 8:25:01 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
AceMos posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

she still has a gun.

so i guess link is now not a strong character or any hero really
---