Would you want Metroid Other M for the 3DS?

#81SMASHKING84Posted 3/28/2014 9:49:04 PM
how is stupid to suggest that someone isn't strong when they rely on weapons.

sorry but people who use their natural abilties are strong any one with money can use a weapon.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friend's you tube channel. imo the world would never have any wars if everyone was having sex.
#82BuretsuPosted 3/28/2014 9:53:19 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

sorry but people who use their natural abilties are strong any one with money can use a weapon.

You are aware that Metroids are immune to conventional weaponry, and that using your fists on them does absolutely nothing, right? If you try to take on a Metroid with your fists, you will die. Period. Taking on a Metroid with nothing but your fists isn't 'being strong', it's 'being absolutely f***ing stupid.'
---
Fall 2014: Persona Q for 3DS; 2015: Persona 5 for PS3
It's happening! It's happening!!
#83AceMosPosted 3/28/2014 9:54:30 PM
^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA it taeks trainign to use a weapon

even a gun takes training to use properly

and again samus is against entire armies

do you realy think brucelee could take even on space pirate?
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#84SMASHKING84Posted 3/28/2014 10:03:55 PM
Buretsu posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

You are aware that Metroids are immune to conventional weaponry, and that using your fists on them does absolutely nothing, right? If you try to take on a Metroid with your fists, you will die. Period. Taking on a Metroid with nothing but your fists isn't 'being strong', it's 'being absolutely f***ing stupid.'

yes that's why in zero mission she kills metriods with a normal gun.
i call bullS*** on your lies because if she needed special weapons to kill metriods then should couldn't kill them with a normal gun.

oh and i wasn't aware smart people take off their clothes for no reason.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friend's you tube channel. imo the world would never have any wars if everyone was having sex.
#85AceMosPosted 3/28/2014 10:05:27 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Buretsu posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

i call bullS*** on your lies because if she needed special weapons to kill metriods then should couldn't kill them with a normal gun.

uh you dont kill metroid with a regular gun in zero mission you clearly have not played it there are NONE found at that stage of the game
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#86SMASHKING84Posted 3/28/2014 10:10:02 PM
at the end of the game she goes into the zero suit,yes?
she runs arround with a gun killing the enemies in her path trying to escape before the timer runs down.
---
#87BuretsuPosted 3/28/2014 10:11:28 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Buretsu posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

No, in Zero Mission she kills Metroids pretty much the only way you can kill them, by freezing their bodies and shattering them with explosive impacts. She never used 'a normal gun'.

No, I don't imagine you have the slightest clue what smart people do. Or that people change out of their work clothes when they get home, or that knights actually removed their armor in between battles.
---
#88AceMosPosted 3/28/2014 10:12:32 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
she runs arround with a gun killing the enemies in her path trying to escape before the timer runs down.

she does not encounted any metroids in that segment

there is no timer

and your goal is to get to soem chozo ruisn which restores her suti adn activated the anchient artifcats (screw atack gravity suit and plasma beam) you do not encounter a single metroid in that segment
---
#89BuretsuPosted 3/28/2014 10:12:39 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

Samus was in the Zero Suit in Zero Mission, yes, but her only gun was a weak stun blaster, capable of only incapacitating the space pirates for a short period of time.

Have you even played a SINGLE Metroid game?
---
#90SMASHKING84Posted 3/28/2014 10:14:58 PM
Last time i checked i take off my clothes to shower or to wash them i don't take my clothes off just to let people stare at me half naked.
---