Should I buy Fire Emblem: Awakening for $32?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I buy Fire Emblem: Awakening for $32?
1 year ago#11
RatheV posted...
Galeforce99 posted...
Do it. I have spoken, and my word is law!

you're op plz nerf

What does nerf mean?
1 year ago#12
Yes, it is a great game and worth full retail price. I have played it for over 100 hours so far and still go back now and then.
---
Would you like a board dedicated to discussing the future of gaming?
Please sign the petition at http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/68727084
1 year ago#13
mrjack3112 posted...
RatheV posted...
Galeforce99 posted...
Do it. I have spoken, and my word is law!

you're op plz nerf

What does nerf mean?

It's nerf or nothing.

Also TC, why have you waited this long to pick up this great game?
---
With your bad back, I don't think you should be picking up any girls.
Van Morrison is still a really cool cat. O.K.?
1 year ago#14
Wow... so I go to take an exam and get out and decide to buy it on Amazon. I go to the FE:A page on Amazon and the sale apparently ended between the time I posted this topic and now..... =_=;. Great. Well, looks like I am waiting until another sale comes along.

And in regards to why I haven't gotten it yet--I got my 3DS XL in December last year and picked up LoZ:ALBW, SM3DL, MH3U, and quite a few eShop games. All of those have kept me busy until now. Any other recommendations for games that are ~$20 and super good? I am interested in Kid Icarus: Uprising, but can't find it very cheap anywhere.
---
Listening to: Snowmine
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
1 year ago#15
It's still one of my favourit 3DS games. Bravely Default is very far behind it IMO.
---
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121 (Safari: Panchan, Machoke, Riolu)
1 year ago#16
simpsons403 posted...
Wow... so I go to take an exam and get out and decide to buy it on Amazon. I go to the FE:A page on Amazon and the sale apparently ended between the time I posted this topic and now..... =_=;. Great. Well, looks like I am waiting until another sale comes along.

And in regards to why I haven't gotten it yet--I got my 3DS XL in December last year and picked up LoZ:ALBW, SM3DL, MH3U, and quite a few eShop games. All of those have kept me busy until now. Any other recommendations for games that are ~$20 and super good? I am interested in Kid Icarus: Uprising, but can't find it very cheap anywhere.

If you want to save some cash
Waiting for a cheaper is alright, but you won't be disapointed paying full price jsyk

EDIT: Assuming youre into these kind of games
1 year ago#17
Try play-asia if you aren't too worried about shipping times (I heard it usually takes 1-2 weeks or might be even longer). It's currently $35.92 (promotion ends in 1 day and 12 hours from now), but still better than to pay full-price for the game.
---
My FC : 3496 9827 6089
Rock safari, nosepass corsola shuckle
1 year ago#18
schlanz posted...
I bought full price with no regrets, excellent game

---
PSN: Malakius
1 year ago#19
simpsons403 posted...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=ATG2597331157&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&fs=saas&saas=saas&keys=keys&st=fire+emblem+awakening

$32+ applicable taxes, if it's available at your local store.
---
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976
1 year ago#20
Yes
---
Sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I buy Fire Emblem: Awakening for $32?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived