What's the most overrated 3DS game?

#1ponyseizuresPosted 3/30/2014 9:33:09 AM
I say Bravely Default.
Overhyped for a game that's really not that special, other than being an SE rpg on a Nintendo system.
---
DB > CV > AL > LS > UF > MM
"Call her Elena cuz she gon' be eatin' my master flesh"
#2MarsfordPosted 3/30/2014 9:43:01 AM
Lately I've seen more flak than hype.
---
Do I have that right? Because if I do, I have absolutely no idea what any of you are talking about. - Ike
#3Muddy_ApePosted 3/30/2014 9:53:01 AM
Fire Emblem: Awakening
---
NNID: GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/6qxWz.jpg
#4OrangeCrush980Posted 3/30/2014 9:54:51 AM
I'll agree with Bravely Default for right now, although it looks like people are being more reasonable about it lately.

Fire Emblem: Awakening hype, on the other hand, still hasn't died down and shows no signs of doing so. It's a great game, sure, but calling it the best FE by far is an insult to the games that tried to actually have good strategy elements and story.

Pokemon X/Y is another candidate, but is the usual case of the flagship games of the current Pokemon generation being overhyped and no one caring about it down the road. Remember when everyone loved Pokemon Black/White? Hell, remember when D/P/P were well-respected and not competing with R/S for most hated Pokemon game?
---
"it all happens because it's supposed to"
- Nuzlocke
#5BlayshyPosted 3/30/2014 10:00:58 AM
Great. Another "games who are overrated" thread. We never have too much of those already.
---
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
#6AldathPosted 3/30/2014 10:01:40 AM
Pokemon X and Y, it's juts a rushed adventure not worth the money, really.

GF hasn't still made up their mind if they want this game to be multiplayer or single player oriented, an d this game leaned heavily on trying to force a new meta while pushing aside post game single player. Also the Pokemon Breeding issue is still latent. Even tho they managed to reduce Grind Times, that's only what they got: reduced Grind Times that actually add nothing to the current game experience other than frustration and are pretty much mandatory in order to stand a chance online, even casual now that hackedmons are something.
---
Now Playing: AC: New Leaf, God Eater 2, Fatal Frame 2 Wii Edition
Awaiting: Monster Hunter 4
#7MonkeyKrazy07Posted 3/30/2014 10:01:44 AM
*throws 3DS against wall*

JUST STOP!
#8ArkkanaPosted 3/30/2014 10:08:24 AM
Fire Emblem: Awakening
---
Destined for solitude, I am always alone.
#9BlayshyPosted 3/30/2014 10:11:12 AM
...Wait, people didn't notice that this is the 345th thread of its kind? And that this is just for view?

...You're effing kidding me...
---
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
#10WizardofHothPosted 3/30/2014 10:47:11 AM
Most overrated overhyped Nintendo DS "3DS" games

Bravely Default
Fire Emblem Awakening
Devil Survivor