Is there any Christian friendly games on the 3DS?

#17lightsXIIIPosted 4/15/2014 6:29:13 PM
Games that don't mock my religion basically.
---
...In a sexual way...
Prince Marth X Princess Peach is canon! #RoyalOTP
#2Itou_KaijiPosted 4/15/2014 6:30:34 PM
Shin Megami Tensei IV
#3Ace-of-ClubsPosted 4/15/2014 6:30:53 PM
Most non-RPGs, really.
---
The Artist Formerly Known As Mottman.
#4MarkMiltonPosted 4/15/2014 6:34:25 PM
Itou_Kaiji posted...
Shin Megami Tensei IV

...damn, that was fast.
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304
#5Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 4/15/2014 6:38:26 PM(edited)
I'm not aware of a single game in the 3DS library that mocks Christianity.

In fact, based on what I've heard, Nintendo won't allow The Binding of Issac on eShop because they were afraid that it would offend Christians, so yeah, I think you're safe regardless of what game you choose, although I'd avoid the Shin Megami Tensei series because you may find the concept of summoning demons to fight on your behalf blasphemous.
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
#6TalesOfGodPosted 4/15/2014 6:42:21 PM
Blk_Mage_Ctype posted...
I'm not aware of a single game in the 3DS library that mocks Christianity.

In fact, based on what I've heard, Nintendo won't allow The Binding of Issac on eShop because they were afraid that it would offend Christians, so yeah, I think you're safe regardless of what game you choose, although I'd avoid the Shin Megami Tensei series because you may find the concept of summoning demons to fight on your behalf blasphemous.

This.

Anyways, I'm not sure if you're baiting or not but the majority of Nintendo games don't do anything like this so the majority of games are good for everyone.

Although, there is no denying that many JRPGs are against religion in general (half of the PS1 era JRPG games were about killing a deity and that trend continues today).

I say this as a Christian and a big JRPG fan.
#7Tyranius2Posted 4/15/2014 6:56:17 PM
Why are you so weak-minded as to be offended what people say about your religion?

This binding of isaac just shows how much of a joke Nintendo really is. A kiddy company. The whole friends messaging debacle too.
---
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Tyranius
#8Ace-of-ClubsPosted 4/15/2014 7:00:11 PM
Tyranius2 posted...
Why are you so weak-minded as to be offended what people say about your religion?

This binding of isaac just shows how much of a joke Nintendo really is. A kiddy company. The whole friends messaging debacle too.

I could ask why are you so weak-minded as to be bothered by someone else's reasons for playing or not playing certain games...but that wouldn't be very Christian of me. ;)
---
The Artist Formerly Known As Mottman.
#9ArkkanaPosted 4/15/2014 7:00:13 PM
Pathetic.
---
Destined for solitude, I am always alone.
#10ryudin89Posted 4/15/2014 7:03:54 PM
Itou_Kaiji posted...
Shin Megami Tensei IV

+1 for being the first post.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction