Pokemon X
Resident Evil: Revelations
Shinobi
Star Fox 64 3D
Super Mario 3D Land
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Yoshi's New Island

I heard Zero Escape: VLR was good, but I'm in the midst of playing 999 for the first time right now.
---
Follow me on Miiverse! NNID: OgnarPliskin
My Gameplay videos! Fighting Games, Nintendo, Dark Souls, and more. http://www.youtube.com/user/OgnarPliskin
#2Starwars4JPosted 4/27/2014 11:12:29 PM
Tales of the Abyss
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Pretty nice collection though
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3HeroicSomaCruz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2014 11:20:42 PM
Thanks. I've been trying to stay ahead of the game since I got my 3DS in 2011. Luckily, I have Tales of the Abyss on PS2. I've never played Animal Crossing before, though.
---
Follow me on Miiverse! NNID: OgnarPliskin
My Gameplay videos! Fighting Games, Nintendo, Dark Souls, and more. http://www.youtube.com/user/OgnarPliskin
#4The Blob2000Posted 4/27/2014 11:24:42 PM(edited)
Donkey Kong Country Returns is one I think you would enjoy in your collection.

Maybe Professor Layton as well.

I'll just throw this one at you as a change of pace (also, if you don't like pinball, just move on I guess) but I just picked up Williams Pinball Collection and highly recommend getting it if you can find it cheap. It's a decent port and may be the best pinball on 3DS other than the Zen Pinball packs.
---
NNID: TendaShy
RIP Throwback Mode - 4/23/2014
#5mabber_IIIPosted 4/27/2014 11:23:12 PM
senran kagura
#6act_deftPosted 4/27/2014 11:43:27 PM
Animal Crossing New Leaf
---
The Voice of Geeks Network, for all things geek! - www.vognetwork.com
http://i.imgur.com/kZopV.jpg - Pokedoll Team! *UPDATED*
#7RyanthepandaPosted 4/27/2014 11:54:37 PM
animal crossing new leaf
---
friend-code for 3ds: 4339-3767-3378 Name: Ryan
follow me on twitter:@RyanIsAPanda
#8xIvan321Posted 4/27/2014 11:55:19 PM
Needs these ultra rare games: Cave Story 3D (physical version with better graphics) and Rhythm Thief: & The Emperor's Treasure. (You'll love this especially if you played other SEGA Rhythm games.)

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D is a delightful surprise if you like arcady/casual type time-attack games. I always play it on the go since I've bought it. If you don't mind some of the bugs the launch versions had, I'd recommend the physical version. (Also comes with a demo beta version of RE:R if that stuff interests you. The game looks completely different compared to the final product. The graphics actually looked better.) The digital version of that game no longer has the demo, but you gain the ability to erase your game more easily, with an overall improved frame rate and fixed the bug the original game had with enemies appearing choppy from a distance. (I have both versions just to let you know.)

Sonic Lost World 3DS because the Wii U version's levels are too linear and non-replayable. (it also has online with leader boards and 4 player VS.) Although that also comes at the expense of not understanding the many ways you can take on certain levels like Frozen Factory 3 (because of the freedom that level gives you), and motion controls shoehorned in certain sections. I understand Sonic games are supposed to be linear, but with stages like Frozen Factory 3 I was hooked on finding ways to beat the time.
---
Steam: xIvan321
#9neonplanetsPosted 4/28/2014 12:41:51 AM
You have all that but not Animal Crossing or SMT IV???
#10NordiniPosted 4/28/2014 1:07:35 AM
HeroicSomaCruz posted...
Thanks. I've been trying to stay ahead of the game since I got my 3DS in 2011. Luckily, I have Tales of the Abyss on PS2. I've never played Animal Crossing before, though.

YOU HAVE ALL THOSE GAMES BUT NOT ANIMAL CROSSING?

New Leaf is probably the best game on the 3DS so far. That's not an exaggeration. You need to fix that.
---
Gentlemen understand that embezzlement, insider trading, tax fraud, and similar activities are not crimes. Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.