Would you buy a Godzilla game for 3DS?

#121_21Posted 5/9/2014 11:09:37 AM
i'd buy it. Would you buy it?
---
Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Bravely Default, and Child of Light
3DS FC: 5284-1432-1297 Lemme know if you plan on adding me!
#2Dyno_StormPosted 5/9/2014 11:11:48 AM
If it's a movie tie-in then nah, pass.
---
GT/NNID: DynoStorm, 3DS FC: 0490-5734-9700
Currently playing: Pokemon Y(Ground Safari: Diggersby, Nincada, Wooper), SMT IV, Mario Kart 7
#321_21(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 11:14:07 AM(edited)
Dyno_Storm posted...

Nah man. You could destroy buildings and s***, man! And then some other giant creatures come out of nowhere and you have to beat the s*** out of that before you destroy any more buildings and stuffs.
---
#4ExtraspectrePosted 5/9/2014 11:21:18 AM
I'd buy a new Rampage game.
---
Gamefaqs: The most passive aggressive place on the internet.
#521_21(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 11:22:23 AM
What if they had a Godzilla theme 3DS/XL?
---
#6The Top CrusaderPosted 5/9/2014 11:26:14 AM
I would probably buy any Godzilla game unless it looked really, really terrible. Even then, I probably would once the price dropped. >_>

Really a shame there wasn't a single Godzilla game the entire last gen on 360 and PS3. Just an early Wii and a DS game, the Wii game had potential but was hampered by bad motion control. The DS game was just not that great. >_>

I'd be all over another game in the style of all those ones from the gen before that with a huge roster, but something new would be really nice, too.

A lot of people seem to hate it, but I really enjoyed the first NES Godzilla game. >_> I'd love a sequel to that. At least someone wrote a weird creepypasta about it.
---
----
-----
#7TakayaNorikoPosted 5/9/2014 11:27:09 AM
21_21 posted...
Dyno_Storm posted...

Nah man. You could destroy buildings and s***, man! And then some other giant creatures come out of nowhere and you have to beat the s*** out of that before you destroy any more buildings and stuffs.

Maaaaan.
---
If you forget to finish writing sentences and are 100% proud of it,
#8KurizakaPosted 5/9/2014 11:27:37 AM
Will I be able to see any strings during game play?
#9gatsbyyPosted 5/9/2014 11:30:19 AM
The GB/GBC had a few Godzilla games they should at the very least put those on the 3DS VC.
#10Fallen_LordPosted 5/9/2014 11:35:11 AM
The Top Crusader posted...
I would probably buy any Godzilla game unless it looked really, really terrible. Even then, I probably would once the price dropped. >_>

Really a shame there wasn't a single Godzilla game the entire last gen on 360 and PS3. Just an early Wii and a DS game, the Wii game had potential but was hampered by bad motion control. The DS game was just not that great. >_>

I'd be all over another game in the style of all those ones from the gen before that with a huge roster, but something new would be really nice, too.

A lot of people seem to hate it, but I really enjoyed the first NES Godzilla game. >_> I'd love a sequel to that. At least someone wrote a weird creepypasta about it.

There was a second Godzilla game on the NES, It's Godzilla 2 War of the Monsters. It was apparently not a success as instead of playing as a monster you play as the humans trying to stop the monsters in an Advance Wars style turn based game. I really like it but it is fairly hard to find and expensive.