Countdown to Nintendo Live Digital Event

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Countdown to Nintendo Live Digital Event

User Info: daytonafreak

daytonafreak
2 years ago#1
It is now 3:30pm Eastern time, the Nintendo Live Digital Event is in 10 days.

you can watch it here: e3.nintendo.com

It will begin on June 10 9am Pacific Time Which is 12 noon Eastern Time

I will update this thread each day. Please post any other info you might have. I can't wait!!

daytonafreak
2 years ago#2
Sorry I forgot to update earlier today, 9 days until Nintendo E3. Soon it will be 8 days!

User Info: georgethecow4

georgethecow4
2 years ago#3
Almost 8.5 days. I'm pretty excited, but I can't believe that it's already been a whole year since E3 2013. Where does the time go?
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
2 years ago#4
I'm excited...and a bit worried about what will happen
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: dantegt4

dantegt4
2 years ago#5
"come one e3, plzzzzz, Majora mask 3ds, symphony of the night 2, new f-zero, new 2d metroid, new Advance Wars, new star fox, conker bad fur day 2..."

But anyway, my body is ready.
"I think everyone must play Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors for the DS" - Albert Einstein.

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
2 years ago#6
I always get excited for these things. I admit I generally end up disappointed (due to me setting vague and high expectations), but the lead-up is still fun.
3DS FC: 4596-9460-1427

daytonafreak
2 years ago#7
8 days to go!

User Info: Kureno

Kureno
2 years ago#8
Happens during my lunch, but the net is so awful at work I won't get to watch. Sad times.
List of things that don't matter on GFAQs: Japan, sales, reviews, released games, upcoming games, censorship that doesn't involve asses and/or little girls.

daytonafreak
2 years ago#9
Kureno posted...
Happens during my lunch, but the net is so awful at work I won't get to watch. Sad times.

LOL, same here, I just realized that I had a doctor's appointment scheduled for the exact time of the conference, too late to reschedule now. It's ok though, I will still do the countdown, and I'll just make sure I watch the event before I look elsewhere to avoid spoilers.

daytonafreak
2 years ago#10
7 days to go!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Countdown to Nintendo Live Digital Event

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived