There more I see about Tomodachi Life...

#1PrincessTsukiPosted 6/2/2014 5:12:07 PM
The more I hope it flops. Nintendo has made so many stupid decisions regarding this game, so they deserve to lose a bit of money with it.
#2NathanisDrakePosted 6/2/2014 5:27:19 PM(edited)
Please elaborate.

You can't expect moderate success from a troll attempt if you don't at least try.
Wishing a game to fail simply because it doesn't meet your arbitrary criteria is some new level of entitlement.
---
4770K | MSI GTX 780 OC | 8GB 2133 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | ASRock Z87E-ITX | Corsair 650W | Corsair Obsidian 250D m-ITX
PC + 3DS Master Race
#3LeoLusterPosted 6/2/2014 5:16:22 PM
like what...?
#4itis41269Posted 6/2/2014 5:19:07 PM
I know where this topic is heading

But anyways, this game is unappealing to me so I'm not worried
---
Nintendo puts the F between the Wii and the U......
PSN:whatitis4u/friend code:0834-1025-1958/GT:XwhatitisX
#5Ace-of-ClubsPosted 6/2/2014 5:29:55 PM
The more I see about social activists, the more I hope they flop. They have made so many stupid decisions regarding this game, they deserve to lose a bit of respect with it.
---
The Artist Formerly Known As Mottman.
"I've always found that the best way to fix a stupid society is by ranting on the internet." - MonadAlvis
#6PackersXLVPosted 6/2/2014 5:36:53 PM
Can someone please explain this game to me it looks really stupid and I don't get the hype.
---
Green Bay Packers & Oakland Athletics Green & Gold till I die
#7PrincessTsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2014 5:41:33 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
Please elaborate.

You can't expect moderate success from a troll attempt if you don't at least try.
Wishing a game to fail simply because it doesn't meet your arbitrary criteria is some new level of entitlement.

Someone needs to learn what a troll is.

If you want the game industry to be tainted even more by crap like this, go right ahead and waste your money. I'll be over here hyping the games that deserve the hype.
#8NathanisDrakePosted 6/2/2014 5:59:44 PM
PrincessTsuki posted...

If you want the game industry to be tainted even more by crap like this, go right ahead and waste your money. I'll be over here hyping the games that deserve the hype.

Again with the entitlement.

Stop defelecting the argument and answer the question, what about the game that apparently constitutes "crap" by your definition? Please, that's all I need to know before I potentially leave you to rot in your own mess of a troll attempt.
---
4770K | MSI GTX 780 OC | 8GB 2133 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | ASRock Z87E-ITX | Corsair 650W | Corsair Obsidian 250D m-ITX
PC + 3DS Master Race
#9Starwars4JPosted 6/2/2014 6:01:46 PM
PrincessTsuki posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
Please elaborate.

You didn't answer his question though
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10OoSubaruoOPosted 6/2/2014 6:09:09 PM
PrincessTsuki posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
Please elaborate.

I think the gaming industry is tainted by people like you, who think a game should flop because you have no interest in it.

And, way to avoid answering his question. Obvious bait is even more obvious now.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board