What's the most embarrasing thing you've done with your 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's the most embarrasing thing you've done with your 3DS?
1 year ago#1
Mine happened today. I was at Summer School ( making up missed days ), and While I was waiting for my mom was coming to pick me up ( Still got my Learners liscence ) I decided to play Denpa Men 3. I started trying to catch some more, and I saw one that I wanted, but it was fast. So I jumped up in the middle of the hall spinning wildly trying to catch it. It got away, and I ended up falling down.
---
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
The official Gothitelle of the pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Aqua boards
1 year ago#2
Well, this one time, I was alone in my bed playing Senran Kagura Burst in the middle of the night. I believe the rest is self-explanatory...
---
4770K | MSI GTX 780 OC | 8GB 2133 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | ASRock Z87E-ITX | Corsair 650W | Corsair Obsidian 250D m-ITX
PC + 3DS Master Race
1 year ago#3
NathanisDrake posted...
Well, this one time, I was alone in my bed playing Senran Kagura Burst in the middle of the night. I believe the rest is self-explanatory...

I looked it up, and I can see why.
---
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
The official Gothitelle of the pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire boards
1 year ago#4
one time i was eating some Pocky, and i was too lazy to get my stylus across the room, so i used the Pocky as my stylus XD

(it was strawberry btw)
---
Now Playing: Mario Kart 8 | Days Since Last Shower: 10 ^_^;
http://i.imgur.com/eX1sHw8.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/8qm6F9C.jpg
1 year ago#5
I played conception 2.
---
Thats because you touch yourself at night.
1 year ago#6
i was sitting with my grandma and i turned the dynamic look function thing on and started to look around my surroundings in ocarina of time

needless to say i confused people
---
-----
This is also text
1 year ago#7
I played it......in public.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
FC: 5043-1666-5680 ACNL Town: Etria.
1 year ago#8
StinkPrincess posted...
one time i was eating some Pocky, and i was too lazy to get my stylus across the room, so i used the Pocky as my stylus XD

(it was strawberry btw)

WTH is Pocky
---
Green Bay Packers & Oakland Athletics Green & Gold till I die
1 year ago#9
PackersXLV posted...
StinkPrincess posted...

(it was strawberry btw)

WTH is Pocky

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/86/Pocky_Chocolate.jpg
---
Crap, I edit a lot.
Almost NEVER take me seriously in almost anything. I'll let you know whenever I am at times.
1 year ago#10
I do remember with the ds lite that warioware twisted the snowman boss battle where it forces you to play the ending part with the gameboy upside down people thought I was crazy playing a ds/gba upside down but ya that game requires it. Some others force you to spin the gb/ds like crazy or risk failing its a great game though.

for my 3ds well um. Someone saw me playing animal crossing and I did the trip glitch and got stuck...it was pretty funny though but embarssing.
---
Its ok to make mistakes as long as they are new ones
3ds Friend code 0989-1899-7615 AC dream address:4800-2524-7602
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's the most embarrasing thing you've done with your 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived