My fingers hurt from playing Mario Kart 7?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My fingers hurt from playing Mario Kart 7?
2 years ago#1
For some reason my thumb and first finger of my left hand is aching really badly I'm not sure why my fingers hurt from just playing a racing game. All I'm using us controlling the analog stick and my left hand fingers, thumb and first fingers is aching.
2 years ago#2
ok.
3DS FC: 0533-4875-0540 NNID/VITA PSN:Leek0919
Waiting for: Smash bros, Pokemon ORAS, Danganronpa 2, Persona Q, Shinovi Versus, Monster Hunter 4, Azure Striker
2 years ago#3
You should try the game out on the Pikachu 3DS. It will feel much better
The ability to ask the right question is more than half the battle of finding the answer.
2 years ago#4
No it's really aching, have anyone of you whom played mario kart 7 fingers hurt after playing for a period of time? I mean it's a racing game not game that requires a lot of button mashing
2 years ago#5
CharREX posted...
You should try the game out on the Pikachu 3DS. It will feel much better

I've been playing it on my pikachu XL my fingers are still aching
2 years ago#6
Suck it up buttercup

But that does not sound so good usually when I lay in bed playing 3ds I get sore after a while. But sitting up I can go for hours seeing how I put in 6 hrs of Mario golf today. When I play it laying down that same game after 30 minutes I'm done.
Green Bay Packers & Oakland Athletics Green & Gold till I die
2 years ago#7
How can my thumb ache from just moving the analog stick it doesn't make sense. And by the way I got girls laughing at me while i was playing my pikachu XL in public. Why is that?
2 years ago#8
With my OG 3DS (and my XL sometimes) I tend to put a lot of undue pressure on the Y button with my thumb, so it gets a little strained after 3+ hours of racing. Can't really think of any other games I own that cause this. It's mostly just from stretching/straining the thumb, and possibly over-exertion as you tense up during a tight match.
My waifu thinks I'm the waifu. Love letters received from Raz, my waifu: 9 - never change, waifu. Never change.
3DS FC: 0834-1209-0204
2 years ago#9
The_Orignal posted...
How can my thumb ache from just moving the analog stick it doesn't make sense. And by the way I got girls laughing at me while i was playing my pikachu XL in public. Why is that?

1. It's a Pikachu 3DS.

That's all there is to it. It's a rather silly looking model.
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce GT 540m
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My fingers hurt from playing Mario Kart 7?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived