18.12% (25 votes)
Probably fake
26.09% (36 votes)
100% fake
28.99% (40 votes)
Not sure
26.81% (37 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/24050/20140605/pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire-e3-2014.htm
#2GloryfinderPosted 6/5/2014 8:18:23 AM
Not to stray off topic, but XenoMech Saga is the suggested X there. And that isn't unreasonable for a name. Interesting. Zelda game name seems fair enough also. As far as Dragon Quest VII goes, a western release still makes sense due to the large playerbase and the timing seems decent for it to come out, especially after Bravely Default did alright.

I find the list plausible, but there's no way to confirm until E3 happens of course. If it's a fake, it's a well done fake.
#3NabaePosted 6/5/2014 8:21:55 AM
I can't be true. There's no Majora's Mask 3D.

*runs*
#4pikachupwnagePosted 6/5/2014 8:24:04 AM
Nabae posted...
I can't be true. There's no Majora's Mask 3D.

*runs*

---
You gotta go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb. That's the Nintendo way-Dancing_Cactaur
#5L_eruerufuPosted 6/5/2014 8:25:47 AM
That list is so BS, I can also copy and paste a Nintendo logo and type some games on it and say "Here Nintendo E3 software list.". Also "Unbound King"? What F is that? Nintendo way too creative to come up generic name like that and especially for a Zelda title.
---
My waifu is the best waifu~ Fire Emblem Awakening, best handheld game. No questioned!
http://i.imgur.com/DU7BFf5.png http://i.imgur.com/xOpzeiv.png
#6SonytendoPosted 6/5/2014 8:26:13 AM
Not alliterative. Fake.
#7WrestlinFanPosted 6/5/2014 8:30:49 AM
Meh, these lists can always be taken with a grain of salt.
---
"I went to art school you goddamn mark." - DizzyTechno
R.I.P Razieru.The emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: Good-bye.
#8GloryfinderPosted 6/5/2014 8:45:29 AM(edited)
It's not a question of whether it can be faked or not, because anyone can fake anything these days. But the list isn't unreasonable. If the image was posted before the official Ace Attorney announcement, that would further confirm its plausibility.
#9Starwars4JPosted 6/5/2014 8:36:43 AM
Sonytendo posted...
Not alliterative. Fake.

I know you were at least partially joking there, but for any bit of seriousness you had...care to list all of the alliterative Zelda titles for me? Here, I'll start you off with one, and you fill in the rest:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#10SonytendoPosted 6/5/2014 8:39:12 AM
Starwars4J posted...
Sonytendo posted...
Not alliterative. Fake.

I know you were at least partially joking there, but for any bit of seriousness you had...care to list all of the alliterative Zelda titles for me? Here, I'll start you off with one, and you fill in the rest:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I meant Dragon Quest but OK

Majora's Mask
Possibly Wind Waker