Gaming opinions that infuriate you.

#1ponyseizuresPosted 6/19/2014 5:40:35 PM
Heard a Game Stop employee, today, saying that Paper Mario: Sticker Star was underrated and a 10/10 for the 3DS.
---
Snapchat me! @nayov
I'll register that as a new quest.
#2Dynasty_VicPosted 6/19/2014 5:44:10 PM
Don't let opinions infuriate you so much.

Everyone has different experiences with games.

For example I dislike pretty much all sports games as I can't play them but they could be a good game. No idea about the super sticker mario game but I heard it didn't seem to be good but some people like it I guess. Why should his opinion bug you? Unless he was annoying you by repeating it infront of your face and trying to force you to buy it than it is understandable. :L
---
Taking the Dustiflier easily for KH 358/2 Days :http://youtu.be/XH6LFvUVrjM
#3MithrilMonarchPosted 6/19/2014 5:49:41 PM(edited)
I usually respect opinions, but I usually dislike anybody that complains that Game 2, a sequel to Game 1, is just a rehash, and it sucks for that reason, if only because most people who complain about rehashes are hypocrites who are fine with rehashes in another video game series.

And hey, while I think Sticker Star is a worthless pile of trash, if people like it, more power to them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/LAbUZ0L.jpg
^ More fun than actually playing the game
#4irulethegalaxyPosted 6/19/2014 5:50:54 PM
"I hate the art in that game/the graphics are bad, so I won't even consider it."
---
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976
#5___bunny___Posted 6/19/2014 6:05:10 PM
paper Mario isn't that bad tc......
---
I go to message boards to ignore people. What did you say? Huh?
bunny -_- 6/12/14 ~ the day the music died
#6RobotPirteGhostPosted 6/19/2014 6:15:48 PM
The only this that makes me angry is the opinion that all Nintendo games are "Safe rehashes" while other companies can pump out yearly sequels and don't get anywhere near the amount of hate Ninty gets.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#7iMURDAuPosted 6/19/2014 6:19:32 PM
irulethegalaxy posted...
"I hate the art in that game/the graphics are bad, so I won't even consider it."

^ +1,000

Spoiled gamers. I remember being blown away by NES graphics after owning a 2600. Now get off my lawn with your hatred of Wind Waker and ignorant disregard for Project S.T.E.A.M.
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
#8GloryChaosPosted 6/19/2014 6:23:35 PM
Nobody's opinion on video games actually upsets me. But I do disagree with the notion that Metroid: Other M had a good plot whenever I see someone say that it did.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#9SoulBlayZPosted 6/19/2014 6:24:42 PM
mine is, all japan games are "weeaboo crap" or "the same"

yet, they cant wait for the new call of duty or assn creed.

Also, the infamous "Nintendos for kids! just get a ps4."
---
Think all rpgs are the same? bet ya like Call of Duty.. if im right, stfu
PSN OverLord_BlayZen, Nintendo Net. ID. SoulBlayz
#10RICKmT3Posted 6/19/2014 6:28:07 PM
It doesn't really "infuriate" me but the thing that annoys me most about gaming is when people throw around the term "must-have" for games.