3DS is literally the worst Nintendo hardware since Virtual Boy

#11Retroxgamer0Posted 6/21/2014 4:54:07 AM
if your arguement is that the 3ds is the WORST hardware thats debatable, but if youre trying to make me disagree that the 3DS hardware isnt pretty shoddy and poorly constructed you wont get an arguement. 3DS hardware is pretty garbage and its overpriced even now. the game quality is decent though.
#12highwindmtPosted 6/21/2014 5:15:40 AM
Puddingchan posted...
How about a 2DS instead? You don't need 3D, right?

The 2DS is the most uncomfortable piece I garbage I have ever held. I wouldn't recommend that to anybody.
---
PSN: insane_method
GT: FozzieBearr
#13BigAl519Posted 6/21/2014 5:18:45 AM
highwindmt posted...
Puddingchan posted...

The 2DS is the most uncomfortable piece I garbage I have ever held. I wouldn't recommend that to anybody.

2DS is the most comfortable handheld I have ever held. I would recommend it to everyone

See I can do that too. Also, those of us with normal, human hands have no issues with handling the 2DS.
---
Everyone run for cover! The durpocalypse has begun!
#14Zombie_Socks_96Posted 6/21/2014 5:25:57 AM
I want to say that it sounds like you are just unlucky, but maybe it's me who has just been lucky. I have had the same 3DS since launch day and have absolutely no problems with it. The worst thing I can think of is sometimes when I open it back up, there is a small vertical smudge on the the right side of the top screen from where the edge of the bottom screen.

Anyways sorry to hear that TC, hopefully you get a good one soon.
---
Game Designer
Want List: Shovel Knight, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix, The Witness, Batman: Arkham Knight, The Evil Within, Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
#15highwindmtPosted 6/21/2014 5:30:07 AM
BigAl519 posted...
highwindmt posted...
Puddingchan posted...

2DS is the most comfortable handheld I have ever held. I would recommend it to everyone

See I can do that too. Also, those of us with normal, human hands have no issues with handling the 2DS.

Ok boss lol. If you think a huge square hunk of plastic fits better in your hands than a 3DS then so be it. Most people don't share that opinion.
---
PSN: insane_method
GT: FozzieBearr
#16KOOGARPosted 6/21/2014 5:36:35 AM
A 3DS isn't for kids under 5!
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#17patsfan2312Posted 6/21/2014 5:37:21 AM
I have a standard 3DS I bought around launch and an XL I bought not too long ago. Both have been flawless for me. Maybe I'm just the lucky one?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tDTxHy7y44
#18CrowFTPPosted 6/21/2014 5:44:46 AM
I had two xl's with the power button problem, a few with stuck pixels/bright spots...I just kept swapping them out till I found a good one. No big deal, though annoying at the time. The original 3ds I got lucky on the first one.
#19Z_hunter91Posted 6/21/2014 5:46:00 AM
patsfan2312 posted...
I have a standard 3DS I bought around launch and an XL I bought not too long ago. Both have been flawless for me. Maybe I'm just the lucky one?

Same here. My three and a half year old 3DS is still going without any problems whatsoever after 1100 hours of use.
At most the power button is a bit loose, but not a noteworthy problem in my opinion.
---
Pokemon Y: 1418-7097-6280 (Simon).
Flying: Spearow | Swanna | Rufflet
#20el_pajoleroPosted 6/21/2014 5:50:18 AM
It has dozens of fantastic games not available anywhere else so who cares.
---
Another slave to a paycheck.