Are you apart of the 3DS XL master race?

#21Oxn518Posted 6/21/2014 12:40:57 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
No I am part of the Nintendo master race.

3DS XL Zelda LBtW, Blue 2DS, ZombiU WiiU, and soon WW HD WiiU.

Which one is your favorite?

I got the Mickey 3DS XL
---
i5 3570k | PNY GTX 780 | 16gig DDR3 ram
#22yuki020Posted 6/21/2014 2:24:29 PM
Blue pokemon xy 3ds xl
#23WrestlinFanPosted 6/21/2014 2:32:50 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
I like my launch 3DS. I bought my brother an XL and Animal Crossing, and have used it. I don't care for the texture of the plastic that was used on the XL.

Finally, this whole "Master Race" thing is a bit too close to labeling oneself as a Nazi. PC Master Race, 3DS Vita Master Race... as someone who is blonde haired and blue eyed, there is no way I can get away with labeling myself as any kind of 'Master Race' without worrying about serious repercussions.

Don't be so PC.

And yeah, I'm a card carrying member of the Mario and Luigi Silver XL master race. I still find it the sexiest of all the limited edition models.
---
"I went to art school you goddamn mark." - DizzyTechno
R.I.P Razieru.The emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: Good-bye.
#24Malimario98Posted 6/21/2014 2:34:55 PM
I got a special Pikachu 3DS XL, that I love dearly.
---
Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
The official Gothitelle of the pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire boards
#25NejiHyuga900Posted 6/21/2014 2:45:02 PM
Ever since I lost my original 3DS, I got myself a 3DS XL as replacement (and I recently called up Nintendo to transfer to unlink my NNID from my previous 3DS).
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#26ServantOfErieosPosted 6/21/2014 2:48:33 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
I like my launch 3DS. I bought my brother an XL and Animal Crossing, and have used it. I don't care for the texture of the plastic that was used on the XL.

Finally, this whole "Master Race" thing is a bit too close to labeling oneself as a Nazi. PC Master Race, 3DS Vita Master Race... as someone who is blonde haired and blue eyed, there is no way I can get away with labeling myself as any kind of 'Master Race' without worrying about serious repercussions.

This, it kinda bothers me how people just throw it around ignoring historical connotations.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#27HugoNikanorPosted 6/21/2014 2:59:47 PM
Who cares about you 3DS XL peasants... I'm Ambasador Programme master race!
---
3DS FC: 3179-6108-955
No friend safari here, give us some real post-game GameFreak(s).
#28SeanirlPosted 6/21/2014 3:09:01 PM
TinyTim123 posted...

Hmm... probably true TBH to stay on the safe side of things.

Sucks to be you ;3

ServantOfErieos posted...
This, it kinda bothers me how people just throw it around ignoring historical connotations.

I really don't think they're ignoring it; I'm pretty sure the entire ironic humour is based quite strongly on those very historical connotations.
---
"It's amazing how much you can get done if you're always doing." - Thomas Jefferson
#29BrokenChaos666Posted 6/21/2014 3:14:35 PM
I bought an XL as soon as they released. The normal ones are just too small and my hands cramp up. I've learned my lesson and will be waiting for bigger versions of handhelds before I purchase anything, lol. And I'm definitely going to wait for a great special edition. I'm jealous! Damn my impatience.
#30desaigamonPosted 6/21/2014 3:17:10 PM
I've got a red XL and a blue Pokemon XY XL. I really hope they release a purple XL, I'd be all over one of those.
---
3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838 Honest Carl
Now Playing: Pokemon Y Ghost Safari:Pumpkaboo/Lampent/Drifblim SV:1661