Do you keep your games?

#21WrestlinFanPosted 6/21/2014 3:35:04 PM
Usually
---
"I went to art school you goddamn mark." - DizzyTechno
R.I.P Razieru.The emptiest and yet the fullest of all human messages: Good-bye.
#22MetalGearOnAcid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2014 3:46:23 PM(edited)
I don't mind all digital on Sony and such but until Nintendo allows multiple accounts across systems and let's you redownload anything you've purchased on another system instead of having to do system transfers I'll wait.

Plus the price of digital is ridiculous. No case or manual and games are still full retail price of the day they released. You can get a like-new physical copy for w fraction of the price.
---
Nintendo ID: TheDreadedZero
Proud Wii U owner
#23Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 6/21/2014 3:54:34 PM
Need a 4th option where "Yes, and sometimes I play them again directly after."
#24SegavsCapcomPosted 6/21/2014 3:56:04 PM
If I like a game, I keep it until I'm sick of it.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#25ARsignal11Posted 6/21/2014 4:25:59 PM
I used to keep all my games. It's only since recently (like the past 3-4 months), I've actually been selling a lot of my games that I know I won't be playing again, or simply don't want to keep. I figure it would be better to get money for them then rather have them collect dust on my shelf or take up space in a closet or something. I'll keep games that I really love. But I've gotten to a point in my life where I'll buy a game, beat it, and then sell it down the road when I know I can get a good deal for it.
#26MetalGearOnAcid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2014 4:49:03 PM(edited)
^this

I knew too many people growing up who would toss their games around, keep them in the wrong cases, leave them under the couch, etc... Why hang onto or ruin something that you can keep in good condition and then sell? I don't know about most people but I can beat most games I buy in under a week. At that point they still sell for almost full retail on eBay. Might as well get your money back. It's like getting to play the game for free
---
Nintendo ID: TheDreadedZero
Proud Wii U owner
#27KCJ5062Posted 6/21/2014 4:46:42 PM
Yes I do. I rarely(and I mean rarely) ever sell a game.
#28SMASHKING84Posted 6/21/2014 4:49:30 PM
Unless the game is awful this applies:
Yes, I beat them and then a few days later I play them again
---
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVdtW2E4vwvf8yh4FY5us9A
My favorite youtuber-SSoHPKC
#29The_shoemakerPosted 6/21/2014 4:53:41 PM
I trade in most games I've beat for new games. This applies mainly to 3rd party games, a lot of Nintendo games I tend to keep.
---
Check out the amazing band "ESCAPE THE FATE" right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Me9nPk5ro
#30TinyTim123Posted 6/21/2014 4:56:31 PM
MetalGearOnAcid posted...
^this

I knew too many people growing up who would toss their games around, keep them in the wrong cases, leave them under the couch, etc... Why hang onto or ruin something that you can keep in good condition and then sell? I don't know about most people but I can beat most games I buy in under a week. At that point they still sell for almost full retail on eBay. Might as well get your money back. It's like getting to play the game for free

Jeez. I am nowhere near that fast. Even if it's a game I love, it takes me at least a month; I just don't have the hours in a day to afford that much gaming... and that's even if I make time to play the game as soon as I get it (which I usually intend, and then don't get around to it).

How do you find the hours in a day to do that much gaming?
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/