Nintendo 3DS! I have one!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo 3DS! I have one!

User Info: ChaoticFairness

ChaoticFairness
2 years ago#1
Do you own a 3DS? - Results (130 votes)
Heck yeah!
92.31% (120 votes)
I don't know if I want it or not...
1.54% (2 votes)
Pfft hahahaha... no.
6.15% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Explain why.
A tyrant will always find a pretext to his tyranny.
Equality may be difficult to find, but those with knowledge and a broad mind will conquer imbalance.

User Info: Jacob46719

Jacob46719
2 years ago#2
it's obvious why.
I am a Lucid Dreamer. My favorite Dream activity is shapeshifting. My favorite part is having a tail.

User Info: Burningocean

Burningocean
2 years ago#3
I bought it just for Pokemon X and Y.I have a Aqua Blue regular sized one. :)
My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4953-1151!I have Pokemon Y and my Friend Safari is BUG!IGN is John!Spreadsheet:http://tiny.cc/n8eugx
Ignore List:28

User Info: Xynaxus64

Xynaxus64
2 years ago#4
I bought it for Star Fox 64 3D.
Of course, this was before Star Fox 64 3D launched, so I bought Rayman 3D to hold me over until it released. Was not disappointed at all.
Metroid > All
Rayman will be in Smash... One day.

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
2 years ago#5
Two words: Animal Crossing.

I got an Aqua 3DS at launch for Animal Crossing... and it came with a free Street Fighter, which was a plus.
After a slow first year, I've been exceptionally happy with my 3DS.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: Syd_CB

Syd_CB
2 years ago#6
Because I wanted one?

...seriously, I wanted to play Zelda. I don't have a Zelda console, and before I invested in a 3DS the last Zelda game i'd played was Minish Cap.
NNID: SamCarterX206 FC: 4141-3086-2329
FS: Norm w/ Eevee,Aipom,Audino

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
2 years ago#7
Yes not heck yeah... meh saw the oppurtunity... and given that i just got it then found out what will be released this falls... was it november?? i dont regret it.
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 42:
"Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you."

User Info: illusive92

illusive92
2 years ago#8
Yes but I'm regretting it the 3d Kirby and yoshi games were terrible in my opinion I wasted my time getting one I recently bought a vita and I really enjoy it more persona 4 golden is almost better than every game on 3ds. Before you go after me for being a Ps fan you are wrong I bought a gameboy,ds,dsixl and love them all if anything in a Nintendo fanboy that's why I'm disappointed in the 3ds

User Info: Shuo_Ragnarok

Shuo_Ragnarok
2 years ago#9
illusive92 posted...
Yes but I'm regretting it the 3d Kirby and yoshi games were terrible in my opinion I wasted my time getting one I recently bought a vita and I really enjoy it more persona 4 golden is almost better than every game on 3ds. Before you go after me for being a Ps fan you are wrong I bought a gameboy,ds,dsixl and love them all if anything in a Nintendo fanboy that's why I'm disappointed in the 3ds

TL:DR - How I period and comma???
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
Razieru - Proof that even the loudest twits can be silenced.

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
2 years ago#10
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
illusive92 posted...

TL:DR - How I period and comma???

well, they are still in there...
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 42:
"Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo 3DS! I have one!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived