Can Bravely Default be experienced fully without streetpass content?

#1Mugenx_xPosted 7/11/2014 8:03:43 PM
Maybe I will buy this game, but the city I'm currently in doesn't have that much active 3ds players for streetpasses, and it's possible that not many have the game. Will the game still be enjoyable fully without streetpass. such as acquiring villagers and stuff?
#2End_of_gamePosted 7/11/2014 8:05:16 PM
Mugenx_x posted...
Maybe I will buy this game, but the city I'm currently in doesn't have that much active 3ds players for streetpasses, and it's possible that not many have the game. Will the game still be enjoyable fully without streetpass. such as acquiring villagers and stuff?

If you have internet, you can still get streetpass content.
---
"This is insane! I Do the exact same thing in my live everyday and nothing changes. My life sucks!" -Anon
#3Sirian_HawkPosted 7/11/2014 8:06:24 PM
You don't really need streetpass for anything really. You get free villagers everyday anyway just by "updating".
---
Life's not "too short". We just waste most of the time we're given.
#4ALinkAlonePosted 7/11/2014 8:07:29 PM
If you don't want to screw around with finding StreetPasses, there's a trick you can use in the demo to get yourself a boatload of villagers, essentially rendering the requirement for streetpassing to be null, and you can transfer them to the full game. You'll be able to rebuild just fine using it.
---
Long live Razieru in all his incarnations!
My friend conquers even the apologists.
#5HugDaddyPosted 7/11/2014 8:07:54 PM
Yes, it can. Do you have attwifi spots nearby (McDonald's, Starbucks, Home Depot, FedEx, Barnes & Noble, etc.)?...

http://www.att.com/maps/wifi.html
---
---------------------
My Colecovision is probably older than you...
#6RedYoshi27Posted 7/11/2014 9:47:36 PM
Like it was stated earlier, the demo glitch gives you a free 20 villagers and you get one per day from updating. That's all you really need. Lots of villagers, just help you max out the shops quicker not that it matters since the stuff is still priced for when you should be able to get it anyway. Some of that stuff breaks the game like the angel bow if you get it early.
---
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board
#7irulethegalaxyPosted 7/11/2014 9:52:37 PM
It's absolutely fine without connecting to the internet a single time. Though if you don't update to get a few villagers, it'll take a pretty long time to rebuild Norende!
---
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976