Is NoA Even Trying With Our Club Nintendo?

#41Webby-samaPosted 7/14/2014 1:48:56 PM
Club Nintendo is great. I don't buy games with Club Nintendo in mind so it's a nice little bonus and it doesn't ruin my day if there's currently no rewards I'd like to pick up.
#42Edouard_kerooPosted 7/14/2014 5:00:09 PM
mjc0961 posted...
SuperNeonManGuy posted...
bloo2 posted...
Europe’s selection is pure garbage. I wish we had games.

Then pick a points card as your reward and get the game you want. NoA is crap. Offering games is nothing; all the games they're offering this month are repeats of previous offers. That's how little they care.

Seriously, I don't get how Europeans whine about "no free games" even though they have it better as they can get whatever game they want instead of picking from one of four repeats.

400 stars worth 100 points.
A game costs at minimum 500 points (a nes game, for example)

So that is 400 X 5 = 2000 stars to get

A game nets you 250 points. 2000/250 = 8

You need to buy 8 games for a simple nes game...so choosing is definitively not as trivial as you make it out to be.

For Paper Mario, you'd need to register 16 games. You'd better pay it with money at this rate.
---
PSN:Omilun
#43CrabhammarPosted 7/16/2014 10:21:26 AM
bump
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fh62fWu.gif
http://i.imgur.com/nOWIKDf.jpg
#44MrBanballowPosted 7/16/2014 10:50:01 AM
Edouard_keroo posted...
DoctorRPG posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
You expect noa to try? you must be new here...
Noa these days is worse then Noe

But NoE gets many localizations before us (how does this happen...?) and gets the statues, soundtracks, etc. in heir CN.

NoE is great. lol

I'm still waiting Disney Magic castle, and SMT4...

*Looks down at sig*
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#45RavagedSanctityPosted 7/16/2014 11:08:34 PM
digitalstarry posted...
They are probably going to phase out the physical rewards I think except for maybe gold/plat rewards. It's too expensive and the US is too damn big to have free physical stuff, which is one reason why physical rewards sell out quickly if they're good. Digital rewards are much easier to keep track of. Though they should include the option to exchange coins for eshop cards since a lot of the good digital rewards are old VC games that a lot of people still have.

This guy was a prophet, my friends.
#46digitalstarryPosted 7/16/2014 11:19:49 PM
RavagedSanctity posted...
digitalstarry posted...
They are probably going to phase out the physical rewards I think except for maybe gold/plat rewards. It's too expensive and the US is too damn big to have free physical stuff, which is one reason why physical rewards sell out quickly if they're good. Digital rewards are much easier to keep track of. Though they should include the option to exchange coins for eshop cards since a lot of the good digital rewards are old VC games that a lot of people still have.

That's girl to you haha.

I wouldn't say so, I'm pretty sure a lot of people were thinking the same thing and I thought they would at least offer some physical reward for Platinum at the very least. But hey, I'm getting a 30 dollar retail game of a great platformer I haven't played yet. Can't really complain. Though I wish Earthbound was also on the 3DS because that would be my first choice.
---
3DS FC: 0404-6897-6322
Pokemon IGN: Summer
#47ecco6t9Posted 7/16/2014 11:23:23 PM
Physical rewards sell out quickly because we all have coins we are sitting on are hungry for prizes when they pop up.

Hell when it's a DSiWare game that I do not own I know I am pleased with the prizes that month.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#48RavagedSanctityPosted 7/16/2014 11:28:46 PM
digitalstarry posted...
RavagedSanctity posted...
digitalstarry posted...

That's girl to you haha.

My apologies, I'm usually better with that haha